Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2015 (includes spoilers)

Has Taylor ever really helped anybody, lol. She and her kids are scrambled eggs, too. Eric and Brooke, for some reason, refuse to see that Rick is a troubled person...even as a child. I hope Brooke doesn't jump in his kook aid when she returns. I think she returns at the end of this month.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Frequent Contributor

Like Bill Spencer said once, Taylor is a quack! Lol! I believe that Eric and Brooke are in denial when it comes to Rick. He acts out when he thinks he's not getting enough attention or someone is purposefully hurting him and lashes out in return to hurt people. Actually, Ridge behaves the same way. Stephanie really coddled and spoiled Ridge rotten and poor Thorne is ignored.

steffieg{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

I'd give anything to have the original Ridge and Thorne back on again. Gee I miss the Sally Spectra days.

Honored Contributor

On 1/13/2015 snowball said:

I'd give anything to have the original Ridge and Thorne back on again. Gee I miss the Sally Spectra days.

Although he looks a little scruffy, I like this Ridge better. He's a good actor. The other Ridge was not a good actor, imo, and he was too feminine looking wearing that scarf around his neck all of the time. I don't recall anything special about any other Thorne that they had...it was a long time ago.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Frequent Contributor

On 1/13/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:

Although he looks a little scruffy, I like this Ridge better. He's a good actor. The other Ridge was not a good actor, imo, and he was too feminine looking wearing that scarf around his neck all of the time. I don't recall anything special about any other Thorne that they had...it was a long time ago.

I also like this Ridge much better!

Honored Contributor

I agree. This Ridge is a good actor. Ron Moss was awful! You would have thought as long as he was on this soap he would have improved his acting skills. I saw him on Celebrity Wife Swap and thought he was a real jerk.

Honored Contributor

Do you guys remember when Taylor was dating Rick???? Blech!

Honored Contributor

On 1/13/2015 loveschocolate said:

Do you guys remember when Taylor was dating Rick???? Blech!

Yesssss! I remember. Didn't like that actor very much not to mention it made Taylor look like a Cougar, lol. The actor that played Rick then is the actor that is rumored to play the new Kyle in Y&R.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/13/2015 loveschocolate said:

I agree. This Ridge is a good actor. Ron Moss was awful! You would have thought as long as he was on this soap he would have improved his acting skills. I saw him on Celebrity Wife Swap and thought he was a real jerk.

I prefered Ron Moss as Ridge but thought he was soooo creepy on Wife Swap. EWWW

Honored Contributor

I also preferred Ron Moss much better. He looked the part of a rich kid raised in the fashion industry but this one now.. looks like a homeless person who should be the janitor. Don't see him as a good actor either as he isn't even trying to act like he was raised rich in the fashion industry. He has that awful accent that he should have changed to match the roll he was playing and his clothing looks like a cheap suit from an outlet store rather than one custom tailored to fit him!!