Honored Contributor

Re: New 90 Day Fiance Self Quarantined

@doxie1 wrote:
Hahahah

Did you see the cat fall off the couch?

That was so funny lol

Respected Contributor

I'll watch tonight--I was watching the other trainwreck last night (Listen to your heart)

Honored Contributor

Nice to see Corey has learned Evelins language.  She does not want to get married.  Not sure how many ways she can say it.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Nice to see Corey has learned Evelins language.  She does not want to get married.  Not sure how many ways she can say it.

@sunshine 919  She is so mean to him. I don't understand why he keeps crawling back to her though either. It looks so nasty there with the pigs walking all over the streets. I don't think things are going to last between them long term even if they do get back together.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919  She is so mean to him. I don't understand why he keeps crawling back to her though either. It looks so nasty there with the pigs walking all over the streets. I don't think things are going to last between them long term even if they do get back together.

I can't believe he enjoys living there 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I can't believe he enjoys living there 

I think she is banned from the United States for overstaying a visa and working illegally here. Laura did something similar as far as working illegally. Evelin had a 10 year ban on living here again. I'm wondering if that's why he decided to go there? I can't imagine wanting to live there.

Respected Contributor

I can't imagine Corey wanting to marry a woman who obviously doesn't want to be married to him.

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed the episode with Laura in Ecuador.  Everyone made it out like she was there with Evelyn but she is alone.  I feel bad for her.  I can't imagine being trapped there during these times, and not speaking Spanish.  I would wonder why, with all the free time she has, she did not make an effort to learn the language.  Seems she just drinks wine all day.  Did she make it home?  I don't know her story at this point in time.

Honored Contributor

@Hooty
same here with boring life right now! lol
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I enjoyed the episode with Laura in Ecuador.  Everyone made it out like she was there with Evelyn but she is alone.  I feel bad for her.  I can't imagine being trapped there during these times, and not speaking Spanish.  I would wonder why, with all the free time she has, she did not make an effort to learn the language.  Seems she just drinks wine all day.  Did she make it home?  I don't know her story at this point in time.

Spanish is such an easy language to learn.  It kind of borders on the 'Ugly American' thing, for me, to move somewhere and not make the effort.   I've seen plenty of that.

I agree with Dr Kelli about Corey wanting (still??) to marry her when she has stated over and over, ad nauseam, that she has no interest in getting married.  How many years has this been going on?  You don't have to tell me twice!