Honored Contributor

Re: New 90 Day Fiance Self Quarantined

When Evelin was here I remember her saying she did not like it here.  She could not wait to get back.  So Corey has to follow if he wants her.  Not sure how he stands it.

Respected Contributor

I would just like to point out that if Robert didn't want any more kids, he could have taken care of that himself.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I would just like to point out that if Robert didn't want any more kids, he could have taken care of that himself.

Robert is a mess.  He should have taken care of that a long time ago.  Once again Annie knew what she was getting.  There seems to be no affection with them.  He really wanted someone to take care of his son.  I can't believe they are still in a one bedroom.  

Robert does not seem like the type of man who would take careof anything.  Maybe Anny should suggest this to him

Honored Contributor

I don't like Fernanda and wish she wasn't on this show. Jesse has so much bleach on his hair. He's really in love with himself. I've had enough of him too.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I don't like Fernanda and wish she wasn't on this show. Jesse has so much bleach on his hair. He's really in love with himself. I've had enough of him too.

I thought that was her on the commercial.  She complained a lot

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I thought that was her on the commercial.  She complained a lot

@sunshine 919  I believe that was her. I've never cared for her. She does complain a LOT and is another one that thinks she's quite something lol.

Respected Contributor

This show is the worst.  I think it is very boring.  Isn't Clay a lot older than Fernanda?  She has to be 21 by now, right?

Not that I really care, because BORING!!