Honored Contributor

New 90 Day Fiance Self Quarantined

For those that are interested in watching, it appears that we'll get to see some of the cast members old and new during quarantine.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/90-day-fiance-tlc-spinoff-self-quarantined-coronavirus-1203552384/ 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New 90 Day Fiance Self Quarantined

This is fun!  I have gotten hooked on this franchise recently.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

The person in charge of creating this 90 day franchise is a genius.  This quarantined show is creative.   I was watching Sharrell on Youtube she had a list of the people who will be on  which will be almost  everbody lol.  Of course Darcy, Danielle, Jesse (why Jesse) I think it might be interesting.  I guess the couples or person will video themselves and at one point someone from TLC wil come and film the spots in between clips.  Being 6ft apart.  What does everybody think?  Will you watch?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919  I will watch. I thought it was a creative idea as well. We'll see how it goes!

Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

This is fun!  I have gotten hooked on this franchise recently.

Me too, unfortunately, I have a real boring life, especially now that we are in quarantine, LOL!

Honored Contributor

Was just wondering how any TV shows can shoot future episodes with the coronavirus stay at home orders? This virus will even impact what we see on TV. Movies that were in production when this started...are they on hold indefinitely?
Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
Was just wondering how any TV shows can shoot future episodes with the coronavirus stay at home orders? This virus will even impact what we see on TV. Movies that were in production when this started...are they on hold indefinitely?

I believe they are on hold until it is safe to go back to work.  

Honored Contributor

This quarantined show has no crew.  TLC gave each couple their on video camera.  All interviews are done remotely.

Honored Contributor

Annie is funny.  I like her and David.  She just gets a little loud on Pillow Talk.  She is so pretty with her up up.  

Respected Contributor

I liked it!

At first, I thought Andrrrrrei was going to verbally abuse Elizabeth for their entire 10 minutes.  He started ripping into her about how much money she was spending online for clothes and stuff -- glad he finally stopped and we were able to see them enjoying one another's company.  I thought his shower scene was very amusing.  Baby Eleanor is a doll.

They live nearby so my eyes are always peeled in the hopes of spotting them.  If, I mean WHEN, I do see them, I absolutely will ask for a photo!  It's only a matter of time til it happens!

Annie was loud but I like them.

Not a Cortney fan.  Don't even remember who she is.