Respected Contributor

Re: New 90 Day Fiance Self Quarantined

@sunshine 919

I did not remember him either.

doxie
Respected Contributor

It seems that Elizabeth is more irresponsible now that Andrreeee. They have no money and she is spending a lot on clothes for herself. I was surprised when he got the wine but in quarantine I can see the need for it.

doxie
Honored Contributor

@doxie1 wrote:
@sunshine 919

I did not remember him either.

doxie

I am enjoying this show.  Bringing back many we have forgotten about.  I did see a show on Sun or Sat it was a clip of the reveal party for Loren and Alexei's baby.  It was just random in between the reuns from last week.  I am wondering if it will be on tonight.  I know they had their baby already but it would be nice to see the party.

Respected Contributor

Hahahah

Did you see the cat fall off the couch?
Honored Contributor

I can't believe Molly cut her daughter's hair off. It looked cute but it must have been a real mess for her to have chopped it.

Respected Contributor

I was surprised also. I bet it helps to simplify what she can.
Respected Contributor

Sasha is still trying to determine what she eats. It reminded me of him in a he past.
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I can't believe Molly cut her daughter's hair off. It looked cute but it must have been a real mess for her to have chopped it.

I could not believe it either!!!  I am glad that her and Cynthia found a way to keep their business going.  Their masks are cuteSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@doxie1 wrote:
Sasha is still trying to determine what she eats. It reminded me of him in a he past.

If Sasha did not have covid what did he have.  He was sick for over 3 weeks.  Glad he recovered.

Honored Contributor

This is a good show.  Nice to see people we forgot.  The couples seem to be happy.  Nice to see Alla and she is going to have a baby.  They seem so happySmiley Happy

The guy who had his gloves taken is funny.  His wife is so cute  I do remember them.  Too bad she is stuck in Brazil, they are a cute couple.

George seems to be thinking clearly now.  Hope things go well for him when he is released