Esteemed Contributor
Wow! The experts look like they are waiting to pounce after listening to davina.
Honored Contributor

How about that picture falling off the wall?Cat Surprised

Honored Contributor

I think it's weird that picture keeps falling!!  She's antagonistic and he is 'poor me'.  His poor me makes her seem even more aggressive.

They were very poorly matched.

Honored Contributor

You guys might disagree, but some of what that Dr said is true.  They didn't invest the time in the experiment.  Can you imagine spending 10 days together when you're first married?

They don't know each other at all!  Good grief!  I remember when I got married (I was almost 19 and my late husband was going on 19.  He was in the Army (Vietnam) and we had nothing.  Sleeping on a single mattress on the floor.

I got angry with him and said, "I'm out of here".  I put my hand on the door knob and it hit me, "You fool.  Where are you going?  This is it.  Sit your butt down and talk it out".  It lasted 38 years until he died.  It's called committment.

Honored Contributor

Whoa!  Didn't see that coming!  Momma's boy!  So they were 3 for 3 WRONG!

Honored Contributor

As much as I'd like to see them stay together I think he's just too darn lazy to work on this relationship.  I don't think he's what she wants.

I think she's a real woman.  She knows what she wants and he just wants to be comfortable in Momma's house and hanging with his brother and mother and niece.

He's lazy.  It's very obvious.  She's willing to give him another chance but he's going to have to woo (is that how you spell it) her (romance her, win her) and I don't think he's willing to invest the time and effort.  He's an OK guy but I sure wouldn't want him at all.

My husband was 18 when we got married.  He was a real man.  I'd have been like Jacklyn and chewed him up.  My personality is very much like her's and my husband's was like Ryan's but he was a real man.

Respected Contributor

Jac's Ryan is just a baby.  They never went out again.

Sean tried to take all the blame and Davina wouldn't even let him do that.  Davina is a nag hag head case.

Respected Contributor

Watching last night made me feel so sad especially for Jaclyn.  It was clear that the women went into it for the right reasons and the men did not.  I think the "experts" were trying to put it on the couples like they were to blame for not trying harder.  They were pushing Jaclyn to try again with Ryan when clearly he does not really want it just trying to play the nice guy.  They could not have picked worse men.  They were hard on Devina but she was the one living with Shawn.

Honored Contributor

I DVR'd it because I was watching the NBA finals last night.

I will watch it tonight.  My DVR didn't pick up that both the first and second part were on tonight.  It only picked up part one.

Did part 2 air?

It was all over all the news stations yesterday like GMA, The Today Show, E!, etc. that Jess got a restraining order against Ryan because he threatened to kill her and her family!

Respected Contributor

I didn't realize both parts were on last night either so I ended up watching part 2 online today. I think Ryan (Jessica) got a pretty good edit on the show compared to what's been coming out in the news about him.

Davina and Sean just never had a chance, did they?

Jaclyn and Ryan - are they still together now?

I noticed all of them were still wearing their wedding rings. Didn't Davina and Sean leave theirs at the apartment? Smiley Wink

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum