Esteemed Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight

[ Edited ]

Annabelle, it's on tomorrow night.  

ETA:  The story about Jess filing the restraining order is on TMZ.  Under the comments someone commented that for season three they picked the couples the same way they did season two.  If so, that's a huge disappointment.

Honored Contributor

I love that they have spoiler tagging on this board now.  I really hope that people will decide to actually use it, when posting spoiler information in a non-spoiler headed thread.  Smiley Happy

It's a great tool and that way people don't have to worry about coming across unexpected spoilers.

Just click on the yellow circle with some picture in it that I can't figure out (the fifth symbol on the tool bar from the left end) and then just type any spoiler info in that.

That will make what you typed in that part of the post invisible unless somebody wants to click on it and that will show the dialogue.    This is one step into the 21st century for this board.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: talking about drug usage.... that was mentioned on TMZ...

Honored Contributor

Chicken, I didn't see the big issue with people putting spoiler allert on it.

I liked the way java and hooty and other's posted what was going to happen.  It is difficult enough to adjust to things when you're almost 70 years old.

When I have to go here to click and there to click it becomes very frustrating.  I feel like I have a brain and can read the words that lets me know it is a spoiler.

I don't think too many people had problems with our TV spoilers.  Most people (to my knowledge) knew not to post spoilers in the GH topics because we knew GH people didn't like spoilers.

However, most of us like the spoilers on B&B and Y&R.

Super Contributor

Wow, poor Jess. I couldn't stand Davina, she was so cold and obnoxious.The way she always spoke as if she had to spend 5 minutes deciding the most intellegent word to use. Ugggh. 

Honored Contributor

I agree about Davina.  Not many here liked her either.  I don't know why she signed up, really.

She always acted like all of this was beneath her and now that this junk has come out (assuming it is true), maybe it was beneath her.

I think anyone who was human and had their heart in the right place when they signed up, (it appears most of the women felt that way), would be better than this show.

It's going to be interesting to see how all of this plays out.  We'll have to keep watching the internet (and as it seems, TMZ), which I DVR every day anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I agree about Davina.  Not many here liked her either.  I don't know why she signed up, really.

I agree also.  But on that same sleuthing site that had all that other info, another person wrote, who appeared to have been in production, and said Davina was actually very nice and got the bad guy edit.  Sean was never there and when he was it was all about him.

I just hope to heck that next season is more like season 1.  Hopefully it's not too late for them to realize how much they messed up this season and try to do something about next season.

Super Contributor

From the start I didn't care for Jac and Ryan as a match. He was just too quiet and odd looking for her. I was surprised when she started liking him and then I thought, maybe.  Guess I might be right that they weren't a good match.

I think  Davina and the mean Ryan should have been a match and Sean and Jaclyn could have been togther so that leaves Jessica and the quiet Ryan as a pair.  Maybe that would have worked out better. 

Valued Contributor

Hi everyone!  Just checking in and finally found the thread.  Chickenbutt, I am still very much in the learning process of this new BB, so I wasn't even aware of the "spoiler" thing,, but I do think it's a very good idea, particularly for those that don't want to know.

Looking forward to seeing the episode tonight and not surprised to hear about Jess and Ryan; he's just plain scary.

Honored Contributor

Don't forget it comes on tonight.