Honored Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 13th - October 19th

She's doing it because her father told her to. EJ didn't know about it because EJ was trying to flee from his father and nobody knew EJ was going to be shot so nobody could have planned it. Stefano sure didn't plan it you could tell that toDAY just looking at him. We won't see EJ come to life for a couple years and then not necessarily James Scott. He'll be on an island somewhere but as I said, maybe Kristen will help Sami and kids rejoin him-happy ever after land.

Were Johnny's glasses not the cutest things? And he took them off just like EJ used to take his off.

Wait, what's that line from Camelot? "happily ever-aftering." Yeah, that's the ticket. Happily ever-aftering. Hold that thought.

Super Contributor

I think the flashbacks were a treat for Ejami fans. My take on the injection is that it leaves the door open for him to return in the future, alive and well. Stefano can pull that off!

Honored Contributor

That's about the size of it, autumn.

Esteemed Contributor

Sadly I don't expect to see EJ open his eyes today but something tells me we'll see him once more during sweeps. At least I hope so.

With EJ gone from the show, does this mean Jed Clampett gets away with the crime?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I don't think we will, but it's certainly possible!

To be fair, Jed Clampett didn't kill EJ. His own henchman did and Jed was not happy-called the guy a stupid s.o.b. because that was not in the plan. Jed was going to s..crew EJ over, but he sure wasn't going to kill a DiMera. Poplar Bluff may be a one horse town, but this guy is not stupid. As far as the SPD is concerned,it was a mugging. They even took EJ's wedding band to make it look authentic. Since they rubbed out their footprints (???) maybe they want the cops to think EJ mugged himself. That was weird.

Respected Contributor

I had to work yesterday, so I missed Days. My mom watched and told me what happened. LOL, I'll be watching today! I hope that the door is open for this EJ to come back. He's my favorite character in the whole show. It will be quite dull without him.

Honored Contributor

JJ was right. After EJ is gone, people are weeping and saying nice things about him, when they hated him before. All of a sudden they don't hate him anymore. Just shows, don't say anything you'll be sorry for. I must learn to take my own advice I guess.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/14/2014 Judaline said:

I don't think we will, but it's certainly possible!

To be fair, Jed Clampett didn't kill EJ. His own henchman did and Jed was not happy-called the guy a stupid s.o.b. because that was not in the plan. Jed was going to s..crew EJ over, but he sure wasn't going to kill a DiMera. Poplar Bluff may be a one horse town, but this guy is not stupid. As far as the SPD is concerned,it was a mugging. They even took EJ's wedding band to make it look authentic. Since they rubbed out their footprints (???) maybe they want the cops to think EJ mugged himself. That was weird.

I realize the guy who pulled the trigger was the expendable day player, but it's only a story if they trace it back to creepy clyde! I wonder if they'll pursue the story of who shot EJ or, since all parties are departing, just let it go?

How was the show today?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Remember? Clyde told Miguel to plant the wallet, watch, ring on a junkie. The brilliant SPD will probably arrest some poor guy and throw him in the clink, never to be heard from again.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I didn't hear the junkie part, just, 'take his ring, wallet,' etc. Yeah, they'll pin it on some guy. But when Sami comes back to her real self, she's going to find the real culprit. Dirty Harriet which I stole from another poster. keri by name. I don't think she copyrighted it so I'm going to use it till she tells me not to. C'mon, Sami, nail that rat.