Esteemed Contributor

Anyone watchinfg Kendra on top??

I watched it tonight, I had no idea she was living a nightmare. It's so sad! At the time this episode aired her baby girl was just weeks old. She also has a little boy. I feel so bad for her. I guess her husband Hank has been cheating on her with a transgender, (not sure what that means??) This is even worse that Tori Spelling!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone watchinfg Kendra on top??

Didn't we get enough of her drama last year ????? watching her is a train wreck. Not decent TV.

Super Contributor

Yes , I watched it today. Does anyone know if that was true , about the cheating??
Honored Contributor

I watched some of the interview she did promoting this show with Guilianna Rancic (E Channel).

It was so obvious she kept saying, "I don't think he did this. I know he didn't do this. I asked Hef what he thought and he said, "He didn't do this"". So come on.

It's obvious that she just wants to stretch out this terrible fiasco of her life.

I think no matter what she would still be married to him because she obviously loves him and since she was the product of a bad divorce, she doesn't want her children to be a product of divorce. She even states that several times.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if knowing her husband cheated on her with a transgender made her a Baskett case?

Respected Contributor

I've never been a fan of Kendra but I do feel sorry for her. Having your husbands infidelity spread out for all the world to see would be so humiliating.

No matter what went on in the marriage no woman deserves to be cheated on. Add that to the fact that he supposedly cheated while she was pregnant just makes him look like such a low-down dog.