Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 13th - October 19th

I wonder if they are going to show what happens next to EJ after Kristen is done injecting him - or - are they going to leave us hanging? If and or when he comes back they would explain it in flashbacks. We didn't hear what Stefano said to Kristen.

When they showed EJ alone in the morgue and panned down to his arm, I really expected to see his arm move.

Honored Contributor

From the fan event. You may have to adjust your picture. I've seen grubby jeans in my DAY but these, well, these are downright embarrassing.

Days of Our Lives - Season 48

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care if it is soapy baloney, if EJ lives I'm all kinds of zen.

Can't wait to watch today's episode tonight.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

What???? You haven't seen it???? Let us know what you think afterwards. Anyone who still thinks Sami was in on whatever happened, well, let's just say they need a Marlena.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/13/2014 Judaline said:

What???? You haven't seen it???? Let us know what you think afterwards. Anyone who still thinks Sami was in on whatever happened, well, let's just say they need a Marlena.

Nope at work. Read the recap online. I didn't think Sami was in on it, but I did wonder about Susan Banks. I want to believe they brought her back for some purpose other than a one-day rating grab.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Nope I never thought sami was in on it. But I do expect her last days to go and meet EJ in hiding.
Honored Contributor

Too bad EJ doesn't know about these plans 'cause as far as he knows, he died that DAY in the park. If his father brings him back by way of an unlethal injection, it sure wouldn't be so he could ride off into the sunset with Sami. BUT, Kristen might just intervene and tell Sami where EJ is and we bid adieu as she boards a ship with the little tykes. But Kristen would have her work cut out stealing EJ from fahtha. It's too much for my mind to grasp. I need more information.

Respected Contributor

I think bringing someone back from the dead is a little different than reviving someone from a coma. The scene with Sami and EJ was well acted by Alison in my opinion. I was teary eyed in the scene with her and the children. The only thing I can think of is that the guy that shot EJ was on of his guys and maybe they were able to rig some sort of "temporary death." Who knows, maybe I just don't want him to be dead.

I don't know what is going to happen next.

Super Contributor

Days was pre -empted today because of a fallen firefighters funeral (which is truly sad) which was aired today.

So....I just read the recap on line. It was torcher watching it on Friday....and I don't know if I could have made it through today's episode. Sami's flashbacks, lying on the slab with him, telling the kids! Oh, my. I wanted so much for this all to be a bad dream sequence!

I don't understand......what was Kristen injecting him with? Why now?

Esteemed Contributor

After today's episode I don't think he faked his death. Because Kristen was upset when she found out and he never would of had her in on his plot. I guess we will see why she is doing this.