Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 13th - October 19th

On 10/14/2014 Judaline said:

I didn't hear the junkie part, just, 'take his ring, wallet,' etc. Yeah, they'll pin it on some guy. But when Sami comes back to her real self, she's going to find the real culprit. Dirty Harriet which I stole from another poster. keri by name. I don't think she copyrighted it so I'm going to use it till she tells me not to. C'mon, Sami, nail that rat.

{#emotions_dlg.wub} I'm gonna miss my girl....

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Is she your girl? Didn't know you were a Sami fan. Took me years to like her, but like her I do.

Respected Contributor

Why do I think that the urn that doesn't contain EJ's ashes, do contain Miguel's ashes. So we are to believe that they did no autopsy on EJ and of course, no one questions this.

Esteemed Contributor

Is she your girl? Didn't know you were a Sami fan. Took me years to like her, but like her I do.

From way back! Of course, I do love me some Nicole and Kristen but Sami is a classic. She's sappy and weepy right now but I'm hoping she bounces back to being the tigress!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Just saw the picture from the fan event. Why do these actors dress so grubby? If I didn't know who they were, I would never have guessed that they were "stars".

Honored Contributor

On 10/14/2014 wakefield64 said:

Why do I think that the urn that doesn't contain EJ's ashes, do contain Miguel's ashes. So we are to believe that they did no autopsy on EJ and of course, no one questions this.

In the crime shows I watch, the cops have the body for quite a while and you will get it when they are ready to release it. Did they even tell Sami they would have it for a time? Did Roman even tell her? Very strange.

In the picture of the fan event that I posted, would Sonny's absence be because of his accident? Don't know when the event was.

Esteemed Contributor

No memorial service for EJ - but besides Sami and Kristen, who would stand there and talk lovingly about EJ?

Please, please Brady - stay away from Kristen.

Super Contributor

JJ was right. After EJ is gone, people are weeping and saying nice things about him, when they hated him before. All of a sudden they don't hate him anymore. Just shows, don't say anything you'll be sorry for. I must learn to take my own advice I guess.

Was thinking the same thing--everyone loved him, but, they also hated him! I was surprised that they brought Taylor back (by phone). No one remembers her!

That was a big urn. I thought ashes were usually in something little! Now, when and if EJ returns, Sami will go after Stefano for sending her someone else's ashes~

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like Dr Dan is going to allow Nicole in. He is so dumb.
Respected Contributor

Good morning!

My friend Tom was the guy who delivered "EJ's" ashes to the DiMera mansion yesterday!! He's the same guy who you see occasionally in background scenes wearing a cap, and he's the guy who played JJ's attorney. Granted, we only saw the back of his head as he was exiting the courtroom and he had no lines yesterday either, but still!!!!!!