Respected Contributor

All Things DAYS--JUNE 2022--Possible Spoilers

Hey!  I remembered this month!!

I've actually been catching an episode or 2 a week--well, at least part of it.  Unfortunately, this is the time of year that I can't stand--the teens take over.  But there are no more teens, unless the writers do some rapid aging.  I always wonder if my mom felt the same when I was younger and enthralled with Michael Jr and Julie's son with Brooke and whatshername.  And of course, when Jennifer and Hope were young.

Did you have a favorite teen story line?  Or were you happy when summer was over and we could get back to our regular stories?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2022--Possible Spoilers

I didn't like the teen/summer storylines and was happy when they were gone in the fall!

Honored Contributor

Paige was my favorite summer teen. Then they had JJ and Eve hit the couch cushions (must be a lack of beds in Salem) and I was grossed out. The worst thing was when the writers killed Paige.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

Hey!  I remembered this month!!

I've actually been catching an episode or 2 a week--well, at least part of it.  Unfortunately, this is the time of year that I can't stand--the teens take over.  But there are no more teens, unless the writers do some rapid aging.  I always wonder if my mom felt the same when I was younger and enthralled with Michael Jr and Julie's son with Brooke and whatshername.  And of course, when Jennifer and Hope were young.

Did you have a favorite teen story line?  Or were you happy when summer was over and we could get back to our regular stories?

When Jennifer and Hope were young I think I was, too, lol.

Couldn't stand that teen-age era when they'd have the beach parties and that stupid life guard and Stephanie thing. 

I like Rory-can't even remember who he hung around with but he was so cute and likeable. And the guy who worked on cars-I'm forgetting all the names. I think he and Jen were a pair? Not sure.

I never had much use for the high school crowd-you know, the little group who christened Chloe "Ghoul Girl."

I found out something toDAY. I missed the first half. Exactly 1/2 way thru when I turned it on. It was better than ff!!! I didn't have to see all the boring details and pull teeth waiting for the character to spit the words out. I skipped all that and cut right to the chase in the second half. hahahaha So if you're ever short on time, try it. Of course most DAYS I will relax, have lunch and watch the whole show. I enjoy it. But sometimes??? Well, you get my drift.

Honored Contributor

I just read that Angie Harmon and Greg Vaughn are no longer a couple,  broken engagement, made me sad. No wonder he was willing to come back to Days, and I heard her say today on The Talk she and her kids living in North Carolina now. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline - I liked Rory too. He was funny.   Had forgotten about him.  

I think the guy who worked on cars was Pete and he was with Jen (if my memory is right).

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I think the guy who worked on cars was Pete and he was with Jen (if my memory is right).

Pete Jannings was Melissa's boyfriend, she is one of Maggies long lost daughters. Circa late 80's. 

Honored Contributor

Well Sarah certainly is fickle, one scene she is telling Xander she will never forgive him, next she is suggesting they hit the sheets, same old Sarah!!!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I think Rory ended every sentence with, Dude!

Here's the guy I was trying to remember-Frankie!

Frankie and Jennifer - Days of Our Lives Photo (15061017) - Fanpop

Trusted Contributor

I enjoyed young Eve Frankie and Jennifer. And I liked Sami when she was with Lucas as friends and then when they finally got together.  And by enjoyed I think I mean interesting. I can't imagine I always liked Eve but back then they could get you to want to watch anyway. Even Nick Correli was interesting.

I'm thinking that maybe I like this era because I'm the same age as these people. Maybe people my current age hated them. Smiley Surprised