Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2022--Possible Spoilers

Great acting today with Jen&Jack  in the bedroom scenes getting a dress for Abby in the bedroom.

Jack especially so sad ,etc.

Nice seeing JJ  but i wonder what will his story line be i wonder??

Belle&EJ   how boring!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

The scenario of how Jan got pregnant has to be one of the most far fetched yet.  A female inmate is left alone in an exam room and a male inmate is allowed into the room for inventory and they hook up.  Then again Jan is alone in the infirmary waiting for her pregnancy test results and Orpheus is allowed in to wash the  floor!!  

For this the writers win an Emmy - LOL!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

The scenario of how Jan got pregnant has to be one of the most far fetched yet.  A female inmate is left alone in an exam room and a male inmate is allowed into the room for inventory and they hook up.  Then again Jan is alone in the infirmary waiting for her pregnancy test results and Orpheus is allowed in to wash the  floor!!  

For this the writers win an Emmy - LOL!!!

@twinsister   Yeah - and just how were those paternity results switched???  I'd really like to know, because I might want to do that some DAY.....  How dumb is that????

I still can NOT get used to the nu/Jen.... Sorry - but it's just not the same.....

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie - I don't like the nuJen either.