Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2022--Possible Spoilers

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I am still waiting to find out that since Jan's baby was conceived when she was transformed into Belle, that somehow the baby is Belle's and Shawn's. I can't imagine them ending this story any other way since NO ONE wants Jan and Shawn together. And, there is no reason why Jan can't be returned to jail once she has the baby (which is where she should still be).

I love it! Here's hoping!

Sounds about right to me too, I was thinking the same kind of thing. But in one of their arguments Shawn did say that Belle was on birth control which is why he didnt think to use any protection. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I am still waiting to find out that since Jan's baby was conceived when she was transformed into Belle, that somehow the baby is Belle's and Shawn's. I can't imagine them ending this story any other way since NO ONE wants Jan and Shawn together. And, there is no reason why Jan can't be returned to jail once she has the baby (which is where she should still be).

Sounds about right to me too, I was thinking the same kind of thing. But in one of their arguments Shawn did say that Belle was on birth control which is why he didnt think to use any protection. 

I still think the baby isn't Shawn's and that Jan had someone fake the results in the prison lab. I'm sure she had time to grab Shawn's DNA to put her little plan in motion.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so tired of people going along with Jan's ridiculous requests.  Shawn is a wimp and Marlena should have told her there is now way she would be her therapist.  At least Ciara was emphatic about not letting Jan near little Bo.  

Respected Contributor

@twinsister I also wondered why the heck Shawn caves when she asks the dumbest things of him.  Not the brightest, that's why he's on the Salem PD!!!  :-)))

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@twinsister I also wondered why the heck Shawn caves when she asks the dumbest things of him.  Not the brightest, that's why he's on the Salem PD!!!  :-)))

Jan's the one who tricked him into the bed that night. SHE is the one totally responsible for this baby. Yet, Shawn seems to forget that little fact. He's not responisible for thinking he was going to bed with his wife! I'd say it's just his scruples that are making him clay in her hands. Sure, that's a good thing. But this bizarre situation, well let's just say if he doesn't know where his true loyalties lie, he's gonna lose his wife. Your call, Shawn.

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn is a wuss.  That's all I have to say........

Oh, and I just can't see Rafe and Nic together.  Not a good match IMO....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Shawn is a wuss.  That's all I have to say........

Oh, and I just can't see Rafe and Nic together.  Not a good match IMO....

Yeah, kinda like pickles and ice cream.

Honored Contributor

That outfit Belle was wearing made her look like a bum. The shirt was awful, tucked into ripped jeans (I think I saw they were ripped) and the piece de resistance was the knee high boots with heels.  I saw these as she walked out of the police station. 

Rafe is such a serious guy but everytime we see him with Nicole he has a huge smile on his face. It looks so fake to me. Guess I'm just not used to it.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I still think the baby isn't Shawn's and that Jan had someone fake the results in the prison lab. I'm sure she had time to grab Shawn's DNA to put her little plan in motion.

@Judaline @BarbiHollywood 

I said it before and I still think Clyde is going to be the father of Jans baby; possibly that scum Orpheus or his son! Somehow in Statesville they must have hooked up and spawned! On GH they showed  male/female interactions in a common ground area, the library, so I'm sure between him having to prove he's a model prisoner and the schemings of prisoners it was able to take place!

Voila, Belle and Shawndy, (that's what my kids called him when he was young because Bo and Hope always called him Shawn D. 😂 and we thought they were saying Shawndy...I still call him that!) are back together after her roll in the hay, and cat fight with her sister!!!

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

@Judaline @BarbiHollywood 

I said it before and I still think Clyde is going to be the father of Jans baby; possibly that scum Orpheus or his son! Somehow in Statesville they must have hooked up and spawned! On GH they showed  male/female interactions in a common ground area, the library, so I'm sure between him having to prove he's a model prisoner and the schemings of prisoners it was able to take place!

Voila, Belle and Shawndy, (that's what my kids called him when he was young because Bo and Hope always called him Shawn D. 😂 and we thought they were saying Shawndy...I still call him that!) are back together after her roll in the hay, and cat fight with her sister!!!

The more I think about it the more I think you're right. I put myself in the writer's head and yep! That's something they'd come up with. I knew someone here posted that-I guess it was you, lol! Good thinking.