Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2022--Possible Spoilers

Wow, Doc must be pretty hard up for business, for her to go to see Jan Spears at home, as soon as she called..... But to bring John????  I don't "get" that....  And who is going to pay for this therapy???  Is Doc going to send a bill for the house call???

As far as Eric is concerned???  I don't think the Vatican would call a priest in a small town like Salem to tell him he is defrocked..... I would think there is a progression of steps before the Vatican gets involved.....But that's just me....Did he really see "The Vatican" on his caller ID?????  I think not....  

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Wow, Doc must be pretty hard up for business, for her to go to see Jan Spears at home, as soon as she called..... But to bring John????  I don't "get" that....  And who is going to pay for this therapy???  Is Doc going to send a bill for the house call???

As far as Eric is concerned???  I don't think the Vatican would call a priest in a small town like Salem to tell him he is defrocked..... I would think there is a progression of steps before the Vatican gets involved.....But that's just me....Did he really see "The Vatican" on his caller ID?????  I think not....  

That part was hysterical.  Like:"Oh, Eric, the Vatican called." hahahaha Right. Eric must be really special!

Honored Contributor

Jen was a real doll. Loved her hair color then although I sure don't remember it being that color. She's still a pretty lady.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie  Well, I guess everyone in town has Doc's cell number to call her on.  Wouldn't it be more appropriate for Jan - or anyone else seeking her service - to call her OFFICE??  Oh, but that's right, she doesn't reeeeaaally have any office staff to take those calls.  Jan's a fruitcake, I can't believe she just upped and left like that.  John didn't want her to go there alone, that's why he tagged along.  What's he gonna do, sit in on their session??  

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie  Well, I guess everyone in town has Doc's cell number to call her on.  Wouldn't it be more appropriate for Jan - or anyone else seeking her service - to call her OFFICE??  Oh, but that's right, she doesn't reeeeaaally have any office staff to take those calls.  Jan's a fruitcake, I can't believe she just upped and left like that.  John didn't want her to go there alone, that's why he tagged along.  What's he gonna do, sit in on their session??  

Maybe all of doc's patients left her when they fired her. She jumped at the chance to snag Jan for a new one. John can tag along for any real whack-jobs. I guess by-gones be by-gones with Jan. 

Honored Contributor

I am getting tired of "the looks". Case in point: Brady and Nicole. Nicole and Eric. Like desire just smoldering to get out. Then there's EJ and Belle just staring into each other's eyes. I am not impressed.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:
I am getting tired of "the looks". Case in point: Brady and Nicole. Nicole and Eric. Like desire just smoldering to get out. Then there's EJ and Belle just staring into each other's eyes. I am not impressed.

@Judaline 

same here i'm not impressedat all!Smiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Hmm, if John went along 'cause he didn't want Doc to be alone with Jan - then how come he isn't sitting in on Doc's office visits???  He doesn't know all her patients, does he??  Know what I mean?????  Some people going to a Psych aren't all that "normal"..... Some have real problems...... Sooooo John - what's it gonna be???  If I were her patient, I would tell her I am not comfortable with some man sitting there listening to my problems.

Just had to vent........ LOL  Maybe I need to see Doc?????

Trusted Contributor

I am still waiting to find out that since Jan's baby was conceived when she was transformed into Belle, that somehow the baby is Belle's and Shawn's. I can't imagine them ending this story any other way since NO ONE wants Jan and Shawn together. And, there is no reason why Jan can't be returned to jail once she has the baby (which is where she should still be).

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I am still waiting to find out that since Jan's baby was conceived when she was transformed into Belle, that somehow the baby is Belle's and Shawn's. I can't imagine them ending this story any other way since NO ONE wants Jan and Shawn together. And, there is no reason why Jan can't be returned to jail once she has the baby (which is where she should still be).

I love it! Here's hoping!