Honored Contributor

Natalie acts like a 12 year old with the flipping and flitting.

They're all pathetic and need to get real lives outside of the 90 Day franchise.

Honored Contributor

They are both rather desperate and unattractive people. Make for good fodder for a reality TV show when they zoom in on their making out😄 laughable and entertaining for sure.

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter I saw one video of Natalie cooking a dish and she wiggled and twictched so much I thought she had some sort of disease. 

Esteemed Contributor

I could have done without Debbie and Tony altogether.  Puhleez

I think TLC needs to get rid of Angela and Debbie.... JMO of course but they add nothing to the show.  It's all scripted anyway.  Debbie making out on the bed with Tony???  Oh puhleez - with a cameraman there in the room???  

Honored Contributor

Tania is selling nude and foot pics online. Ewww.

Valued Contributor

TLC  has become  a bit of a  trashy channel ,guess some people would do anything for a check.

I do admit I watch it but I would  be better off in getting my beauty sleep especially when I see Angela and Debbie for their age making  fools of themselves. Think there is more important things in life then trying to find  a love connection on national television for anyone in that age group.Almost forgot have to add Ed to that group he just drives me crazy,and gives me the CREEPS,sorry to say

Esteemed Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

TLC  has become  a bit of a  trashy channel ,guess some people would do anything for a check.

I do admit I watch it but I would  be better off in getting my beauty sleep especially when I see Angela and Debbie for their age making  fools of themselves. Think there is more important things in life then trying to find  a love connection on national television for anyone in that age group.Almost forgot have to add Ed to that group he just drives me crazy,and gives me the CREEPS,sorry to say

@Mimi NY   Hi - I think you forgot about Kimbaaahly......  Another one making a fool of herself.  Do Angela and Kim really think Michael and Usman are in love with "them" or their plan to get to the USA????

Honored Contributor

Today I read that Kimberly's ex-husband is in prison for murder!

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   Hi:  Why am I not surprised?  LOL  I also read that Angela's other daughter is in prison for child molestation.  Notice she has about 5 grandkids??  I think 3 of them belong to Skyla.....  Oh well - 

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Single Life

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   Hi:  Why am I not surprised?  LOL  I also read that Angela's other daughter is in prison for child molestation.  Notice she has about 5 grandkids??  I think 3 of them belong to Skyla.....  Oh well - 

@sophiamarie  Hello. Yes, ITA. It's really not surprising considering the number of the people that have had criminal backgrounds coming off these shows, and the entire network for that matter. However I find it very creepy!