Honored Contributor

Is anyone watching the new season? If so, what do you think about Debbie and her new guy Tony?

Valued Contributor

They really seem to be attracted to each other, don't they?

Honored Contributor

@D Kay wrote:

They really seem to be attracted to each other, don't they?

@D Kay  They certainly do. I believe they are still together because a viewer leaked a pic of them together in Canada. Someone else took a pic of them at a Costco. I'm not certain of it's location.

Honored Contributor

I felt like, no matter what, Debbie was going to glom on to this guy because she was so distressed about that episode with Colt.   But, they do seem like a possible match.   LD, though, as he lives in Canada.

Natalie (or is it Natalia?) - oh boy.  I don't even know what else to say.

Tim creeps me out.  That he made a point of being there when Vanessa (?) brought her date in for 'a drink' was just too freakin' weird for me.  Is he trying to get back with her?  Does he just want it to always be the two of them because he helped raise her daughter and wants them to be a family unit?    I just never quite got him, anyway, so this episode just solidified that for me.

That's all I remember at this point, as it's been 5 hours or so since I watched the episode.

Super Contributor

Debbie:  They look good together......Both deserve happiness......Although, I do not like her "trash" mouth.  

Veronica:  I think Tim overstepped by walking her date out of her home....this part seemed staged!!

Tania:  Get divorced before dating.  Please stop showing so much boob.

Caesar:  Desperate......I think he could find someone more local.

Natalie:  She needs to get some therapy.....has too many hang-ups and is quick to judge.  She definitely wants to be the center of all the attention.  Needs to do something with her unruly hair....straight iron would help...

Honored Contributor

Oh yeah, Veronica.  Smiley Happy    I knew it was a 'V' name.  Smiley Very Happy  

I forgot about Caesar.   Desperate, indeed.   I never quite felt anything for him but maybe pity.   I find him unattractive and, yeah, he is so needy.   That whole thing when he went there and then found out there were other guys in the 'match up' thing was pretty weird.   I kind of felt like he actually saw how little he may have to offer compared to the other guys.  Not that they seemed to be any kind of prize but, well, Caesar isn't either.  I feel like I'm being so judgey.   

As to Tania - i'm not usually one to concern myself about dress but, yeah, those things are always so out there that it's about all you see.   i don't get why she and Syngin didn't just get divorced.  Now, IIRC, he has moved across the country and what's it going to be?   The guy she is seeing is kind of cute and seems like a nice guy but a nice guy would have issues with being with somebody who is still married, as he seems to have.

Honored Contributor

Veronica's daughter's almost grown and then she won't need Tim around for parenting. I do believe they need to tone down their friendship. It seems unhealthy in some ways. I can't think of a man that would want another man around while trying to date a woman, friend or no friend, and he claims to be dating. I wonder what his girlfriend thinks about it or if she even knows about Veronica?

Caesar reminded me of a ring master in that hat LOL. That entire situation he's participating in is beyond strange.

Natalie's a mess. She needs to stop chasing all these men. If they're interested they'll come to her.

Respected Contributor

I havent been watching it but Natalie is crazy!  She had so many unreasonable expectations of Mike, he wasn't perfect but she was not reasonable with him at all!  Sounds like she expects him to buy her a car even though she left him....please!

Valued Contributor

I just can't picture Tim's girlfriend going along with what they do together..lol

The 2 of them massaging each other in bed with those thingy's//

I know its all scripted but it still has to hurt.

They seem to be a good match her and Tim, except she does seem to be a bit bossy.

She was lucky he stuck around to help raise the kid.

Respected Contributor

I was disappointed when I heard Veronica was going to be on the show.  I thought she had more sense than that.  Do wonder how much was staged......with all of it. 

Poor Ceasar.