Honored Contributor

The “NEXT” Kardashian’s

New show on TLC.... The Culpo Sisters....  The series will follow the Culpo family's lives, careers, heartbreaks and more and episodes will stream on Discovery+ the same day as they air on TLC

https://www.realitytitbit.com/tlc/who-are-the-culpo-sisters-as-they-launch-their-own-tlc-show

83444009-F238-44A3-896B-F8C7011219E0.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: The “NEXT” Kardashian’s

I have never heard of them but from the photo they look more wholesome than the Kardashian Family.  That would actually not take much to be more wholesome but these three do seem more natural and fun loving girls on our block.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden    Maybe I'll give them as much time as I've given to the Kardashians -    that would be about 20 minutes over all the years they were becoming multi-millionaires/billaionaires.

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I have never heard of them but from the photo they look more wholesome than the Kardashian Family.  That would actually not take much to be more wholesome but these three do seem more natural and fun loving girls on our block.

@beckyb1012  Looks can be deceiving ....they already have BAGAGE  going into this show....

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@beckyb1012  Looks can be deceiving ....they already have BAGAGE  going into this show....

@SeaMaiden @beckyb1012 

A former Miss Universe (2012) model, drama queen and her two sisters.  She used to date Nick Jonas among many others.  No thanks.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mspatmac wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@SeaMaiden @beckyb1012 

A former Miss Universe (2012) model, drama queen and her two sisters.  She used to date Nick Jonas among many others.  No thanks.  

After SeaMaiden's post I went and checked them out on latest articles one sister's instagram page.  Not so wholesome looking from what I could tell after all.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

This is becoming annoying. It's a money grabbing opportunity for these young folks, wanting to draw large fan bases for multiple other ventures (yes, they'll then have fashions and make up lines, etc), but it often seems to lead to unpleasant personal outcomes. 

I just read that Sly & Jennifer Stalone's daughters are also going to have a series. These girls have had very little public gossip about them, over the years, seemingly nice young ladies. Doesn't seem like a very good move, but clearly easier than punching a time clock somewhere, when you can ride on the coattails of your parent's success. 

I wish these ladies well, but it seems a dirty business. We'll see.

Honored Contributor

No way.   I can tell that by looking at them.  Not that I have heard of them.

Honored Contributor

Great. Another one.

Already multimillionaires. Two are dating NFL players. One is married to a reality TV "contestant." 

I've never seen the Kardashians' show, and I don't plan to watch this one.

I have seen two shows like this- one was the one about Dina Eastwood (who was married to Clint at the time), and the other one was about Kevin Jonas and his wife Danielle. And they were both a long time ago.

I know some posters will disagree with me, but here goes. It makes me sick that there is apparently enough money in this world to give people like this more, adding to the millions they already have, when there are so many suffering.

I thought TLC stood for "The Learning Channel." This channel has come a long way from its beginning- and not in the right direction. What am I supposed to "learn" from this? They need to change their name!    SMH. Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Great. Another one.

Already multimillionaires. Two are dating NFL players. One is married to a reality TV "contestant." 

I've never seen the Kardashians' show, and I don't plan to watch this one.

I have seen two shows like this- one was the one about Dina Eastwood (who was married to Clint at the time), and the other one was about Kevin Jonas and his wife Danielle. And they were both a long time ago.

I know some posters will disagree with me, but here goes. It makes me sick that there is apparently enough money in this world to give people like this more, adding to the millions they already have, when there are so many suffering.

I thought TLC stood for "The Learning Channel." This channel has come a long way from its beginning- and not in the right direction. What am I supposed to "learn" from this? They need to change their name!    SMH. Smiley Mad

@beach-mom   I remember that short lived one with Clint Eastwood....he would not be a part of the filming If I remember right.