Valued Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I could have done without Debbie and Tony altogether.  Puhleez

I think TLC needs to get rid of Angela and Debbie.... JMO of course but they add nothing to the show.  It's all scripted anyway.  Debbie making out on the bed with Tony???  Oh puhleez - with a cameraman there in the room???  

@sophiamarie Yes, I could have done without the PDA of moaning and groaning and sucking face. And don't get me started on that wardrobe. (To me, she's looking desparate and sleezy.) 

But Tony thought she looked sexy! 

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Caesar reminded me of a ring master in that hat LOL. That entire situation he's participating in is beyond strange.

Did you get the same vibe I got about that lady running that matching operation that it was just a slightly different way to reel in Americans to make some fast cash?   It felt skeevy like that for me as soon as the 'fee' came up. 

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 @sophiamarie 

Geoffrey Paschel  who was on 

90 Day Fiancé  has been convicted of kidnapping and assaulting his fiancé was jailed for 18 years recently 

geoff paschel

Trusted Contributor

I am trying to figure out why I still OCCASIONALLY watch this show....I realize that I could be mopping some floors instead, but I find it almost fascinating that some people would put their personal lives "out there" on TV to be laid bare!  Yikes!   About the worst thing in my life, and I wouldn't want it seen by millions of viewers, is that I haven't mopped floors latelyt!!  

Ok, back under my rock I must go.

Valued Contributor

Re: 90 Day The Single Life

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Mimi NY wrote:

TLC  has become  a bit of a  trashy channel ,guess some people would do anything for a check.

I do admit I watch it but I would  be better off in getting my beauty sleep especially when I see Angela and Debbie for their age making  fools of themselves. Think there is more important things in life then trying to find  a love connection on national television for anyone in that age group.Almost forgot have to add Ed to that group he just drives me crazy,and gives me the CREEPS,sorry to say

@Mimi NY   Hi - I think you forgot about Kimbaaahly......  Another one making a fool of herself.  Do Angela and Kim really think Michael and Usman are in love with "them" or their plan to get to the USA????

@sophiamarie THANKS I did forget to add  Kimberly,senior moment .

Show may be scripted but  NEVER EVER is Kimberly going to be #1 in Usman life ,he sees a GREEN CARD ,just like Michael,and many others over the years on 90 Days.

Really wonder what families think of them being on television,such an embarrassment . Angela daughter and Kimberly son seem more mature then their mothers,sorry can't say that about  Colt.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mimi NY   Hi there - Yes, I too am amazed that Jamal and Skyla are much more mature than their mothers.  Where did they get their common sense??  Skyla sounds like she is giving therapy to her mother and Jamal seems to be a little doubtful about his mother's choices in men.  So is Kim's mother.  They both say Kim has made bad choices and now she is getting into another mess.  Usman wants kids no matter what Kim wants and says.  Why doesn't she get that???  She will never be happy with him.  She is another Angela to a T........Jenny OTOH, is a lonely, desperate woman, who is willing to take Sumit, no matter if he puts his parents first forever.

Actually, they are all lonely and desperate.  I guess they can't find anyone here in the U.S., so they will settle for anyone, as long as it's a male, no matter the age, or the fact that they don't love them, just want a ticket to the U.S.........

And, if the woman is willing to "put out" - well that's another bonus.  Nothing to lose.  The guys have it made and the gals will go broke.  Why do they send these men money anyway??  Oh, I know - desperation..... That's it......

Esteemed Contributor

I think Debbie is absolutely disgusting.  Enough of her.  Did we really need a step by step description of her secks life with Tony??  I don't even believe half of what she says or  maybe ALL of what she says.  She is an embarrassment to her son (who is an embarrassment to everyone)...... I don't think I would like to see my mother on national TV, talking that way..... JMO

Angela is another one.  She is going to Nigeria to "talk" to Michael... No she's not.  She is going there to yell at him and she needs to break it off.  They are not meant for each other.  Another one I think needs to leave TLC.....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with you sophiamarie.  I would prefer that Debbie leave the show.  But, I think it would be great if she had a love interest of her own to distract her from her son.  Also, I find Angela and Ed and several others very difficult to watch.   

Shame on me for watching this mess of a show.

Honored Contributor

Anyone watch last night? Natalie is so strange. I can't figure her out. She says she doesn't want sex with a man unless she's in a serious relationship with them yet runs into a hotel room with one.

Then there is the Caesar event where he chooses women which was so bizarre as well. From the preview for next week it looks like he goes out with a real freak lol.

I'm glad Veronica and Tim are going to try and set boundaries. About time.

I guess Tiffany is coming back. I read she had weight loss surgery. Colt finally talked to Debbie and is going to counseling which is good. Hope it works! I can't recall what else happened.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ed, Debbie, Angela, Kimberly Natalie and even the Tim/Veronica duo have outived their entertainment or even human interest  value, at least for me.

Caesar comes across as just plain bone-headed stupid.