Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@qvcfreak Those are nice!  I hope you went on Amazon first and compared prices.

In my experience the Q seldom has the best price, and exchanges on A are easy peasy and fast.

@faeriemoon I agree! I recently ordered 2 pairs of  boots, 3 pairs of loafers and 2 pair of ballet flats--all Earth brand, and all much less expensive on Amazon, plus free shipping & returns. Had to return the loafers, couldn't have been easier!

Honored Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

In my experience the Q seldom has the best price, and exchanges on A are easy peasy and fast.

@faeriemoon I agree! I recently ordered 2 pairs of  boots, 3 pairs of loafers and 2 pair of ballet flats--all Earth brand, and all much less expensive on Amazon, plus free shipping & returns. Had to return the loafers, couldn't have been easier!

Nice haul!  Good for you, and so glad it all worked out well with the return.  Always much less complicated at Amazon.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@vermint wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Nice haul!  Good for you, and so glad it all worked out well with the return.  Always much less complicated at Amazon.

@faeriemoon It came under the heading of "necessity", lol! I sure didn't plan to buy so many shoes at once, but this seemed to be a year when lots needed replacing--so comparing prices really helped out a lot.

Esteemed Contributor

those are very nice boots. I was pricing rain boots because it has been so wet this summer that I didn't want to walk around with my feet wet when I wore my skechers.

Q had boots from Western Chief. I had never heard of them but they were cute - one pair was an ankle boot, the other was a knee boot. I checked on the vendor website first and voila, there was a sale - I got both pairs for the price I would have paid for one pair here and free shipping.

I just feel that it is always necessary to comparison shop.