Trusted Contributor

People have been complaining about the high prices of clothing.  There are still places to get low price good quality clothing.

Costco has a lot of new fall and winter clothing. Most items are under $25.  There are cardigans, fleece tops and flannel items just to name a few.  New items are appearing daily. 

I also like 32 Degrees online. They have great prices on pants and velour separates. 

Anybody have any other ideas?  Let's help each other out to save some money during the holiday season. 

Trusted Contributor

Sorry.  This was supposed to be under "fashion".

Honored Contributor

Agree, both Sam's and Costco have great prices on casual clothing.  Sam's used to carry Land's End tee shirts every year and I would purchase several colors.  I've found Ugg and Pendelton as well.  

Honored Contributor

I favor certain retailers but never pay full price. There are so many promo codes available through reputable coupon sites. Once I shopped with them, they started sending me even better promo codes. It pays to shop around.

Honored Contributor

@turtle52 

I don not belong to Costco or Sam's. But I looked online at some Costco fashions and WOW impressive...some brands I have not seen in awhile too!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I don't belong to Costco or Sam's.   But I'm a big believer in high-low when it comes to clothes.  I get some nice basics from Walmart and HM and Old Navy.  Last week I bought 5 short sleeve tees from ON for $4 each.  Cotton. They are prints and summer tees but I wear tees under almost everything so they will work under all my tops.  And I bought an ivory cable knit sweater from Temu for $12.  It was a test situation. Wanted to test their clothing.  It's terrific!  Great fit, excellent quality and it arrived in a little over a week.  Won't be my clothing go to but but it I want something particular and don't want to spend money, I'll look.  They have thousand of selections in every imaginable category.  

Esteemed Contributor

I was just at Costco a couple of days ago and they have a great deal of clothing that is very reasonable. You can find almost anything there. Not expensive at all.