Frequent Contributor

Very similar to one from a year ago or so- but this is a tad more "western". The merlot has already sold out, and I've got too many leopard print boots ( not with sparkle though 😜) so guess I'll pass on this pair.

if you get a pair, enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Re: Jessica Simpson Bootie TS

I'm tempted because I love all things sparkly, but I just bought some sparkly heels in red.  I really liked the Merlot, so since they sold out I'm not as tempted.  I knew they would though.  They didn't bring in as many of those, probably specifically so they could create panic buying.  You would think they would either bring in the same amount of every color or more of what they know will be the most popular color, but it ssems they bring in less of the popular one.  

Respected Contributor

They are nice, but I can't wear those pointy toes.

Honored Contributor

Western style boots are very popular this year.  I saw tons of them in London recently.   My daughter wanted a pair of denim ones like this and I found them for her on Amazon for a bit less $.  That was early September.  The heel on these is very walkable and realistic but the style isn't really me.  Not the sequin boot type.

Honored Contributor

@tiara1 

Very western and very cute!

For me, unless I am at my "skinniest", I do not wear items that foreshorten my legs!

And right now I am not at my skinniest!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I love a good western boot, but these are too sparkly for me. 

Honored Contributor

HSN   $100   (other colors)

Jessica Simpson Ostelle Rhinestone Western Bootie

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think they are cute but I would have no place to wear them. Just can't see myself wearing sparkly boots anywhere around here in my world.

Honored Contributor

This TS is a definite upgrade from the earlier version from last year.  

Last year's (by the way, it's still on HSN's website) had more pronounced western stitching.  It also has a slightly higher heel.  But the most glaring upgrade is that they are touting this year's memory foam inside, which last year's did not have.  

The terrible reviews on last year's version pretty much all stated how uncomfortable they were.  From the pointed toe, but especially no padding in the sole.  

It was a real eye-roll moment this morning in the 7:00am show when I heard the brand rep (not Jessica's mom) say, "we are known for comfort!"  No, they are not.  I've seen several Jessica Simpson shoes and boots on HSN get ripped for their uncomfortable fit.

I hope they really, finally, changed that. 

Esteemed Contributor

Good to know @Caaareful Shopper that they may say they are known for their comfort (of course most brands say that and I have often found that it is NOT true - or at least not for me). They are cute and if I was 25 I'd be tempted but I'm not so the sparkly boots will not be coming home to me.

Last year or maybe the year before - it's all a blur, I bought 2 pairs of Earth brand boots that for me were the absolutely most comfortable and IMO cute enough - although they are more like "engineer" boots than Western style. Comfortable toe box, solid heel. Works for me!