Regular Contributor

Not only the hosts.  I tried watching Susan Graver the other night with Jen as the host, and I honestly had trouble figuring out what they were saying because they were both talking at the same time  -- over each other.  What happened to courtesy of not speaking when someone else is?  I honestly had to turn the set off.  

Trusted Contributor

Yes,a lot of nonsense when those two are on.I can barely watch Jc,every show it's all about her.Personally a phoney

Super Contributor

@travelin grandma  That's so funny!!

I was watching Isaac M with Amy and he was talking the whole time she was talking and sort of mumbling or something. They need to mute that guy!!
Never talk over someone else....goodness.
I had to laugh because I just got hearing aids and they work wonderfully but I found myself wishing I didn' t have them in! So I turned the channel.

Gary G who is the rep for D&C is a VERY respectful vendor. He is an active listener to the host and is always so polite. I can tell he gets a tad exasperated at RB when she babbles on and he doesn't get to say anything about the item. But he politely "takes it".  He is a true gentleman.

Esteemed Contributor

Ditto. Add  more products per hour QVC and perhaps they have too much time on their hands.  

Honored Contributor

At the end of a local noon "news" cast, the news and weather girls giggle and show pictures of puppies and kittens.  Every day.  

Respected Contributor

@bewise wrote:

Yes,a lot of nonsense when those two are on.I can barely watch Jc,every show it's all about her.Personally a phoney

@bewise I couldn't agree more about JC. She is a phony and couldn't even watch her with Valerie Parr Hill. I had to shut it off. She acts like a child and plays with the products and makes it about her and talks and talks and talks non stop. Ugh. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was watching Kirsten do the big special value tote this morning, don't know why.  I don't like her presentations and don't buy leather.  All the squeezing and petting of the bag and never showed the inside or if it had a top zipper.  Maybe she did but I watched for quite  awhile and got fed up with the squeezing.  My point is why can't they show the product top to bottom then start the petting of the leather?  Certain hosts apparently are so secure in the job they get careless.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Rachel tends to be overbearing these days and doesn't let the vendor get a word in. 

@San Antonio Gal 

In my opinion she has always been overbearing. I remember years ago when she first started how she use to stand on top of the vendors. No personal space allowed. It drove me crazy.

I remember posting about it and I was crucified here on the boards (smile) I feel that everyone is now seeing what I noticed years ago. 

Honored Contributor

Let me start off by saying I was not watching QVC this afternoon.

The TV somehow got on another shopping channel. I was doing something and this shopping channel was selling non stick cooking pans. So I just kept the channel on. A lady was cooking all kinds of things with the pans. 

Well, the cooking lady pulled out of the oven an entire pan of nachos. The host kept stuffing her face with the nachos. I guess she hadn't had lunch. The cooking lady had to do all the talking because the host was too busy eating through out the presentation.

It really was sad to watch. This is the best they can do to sell a product?

Regular Contributor

Yesterday Susan Bennett was the host for Susan Graver and did a fabulous job for the first half.  The problem is Graver.  She's very pushy and somehow it get transferred to the host.  But I guess you can't tell a vendor to calm down.  They both started talking at the same time.   And I agree about Issac!!!