Esteemed Contributor

Auto Delivery Potstickers on Backorder, But Available in Other Quantities?

I have Perfect Gourmet potstickers on auto delivery to my DD and family. They are now on backorder, while there are other configurations available for shipping. Funny how my order of 120 classic potstickers for $59.99 are suddenly on backorder, but the 75 count for $59.98 is available for shipping. Has this ever happened to you?

Honored Contributor

Re: Auto Delivery Potstickers on Backorder, But Available in Other Quantities?

i had the 180 shrimp mini potstickers on auto delivery, but the delivery schedule is STRANGE. $64.98.

we loved serving these as appetizers. delicious and so easy to prepare.

i had one delivery on 11/2/2020.

i had another delivery on 8/3/2021.

my next delivery shows as 12/6/2022?

it is still showing as active.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

I have Perfect Gourmet potstickers on auto delivery to my DD and family. They are now on backorder, while there are other configurations available for shipping. Funny how my order of 120 classic potstickers for $59.99 are suddenly on backorder, but the 75 count for $59.98 is available for shipping. Has this ever happened to you?

Just to let you know my last shipment of 120  Veggie  combo with the mushroom  potstickers were shipped out July 27 .Was afraid that I might get an email showing no longer available especially after seeing the recent potstickers of 75 count for $59.99 same price I paid for the 120, but QVC made good on my last auto delivery of the 120 potstickers.

Hope it is just a backorder issue and your daughter will be getting them.

Honored Contributor

Buy them at Trader Joes, delish and less money!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, but it was something on AD with Corkys. They started selling the item for more money and waited to see if others would buy it first.  It was for the Spring Holiday meal that was offered. I received the back order spiel.

When the item didn't sell; I suddenly received the "in process" notification.

I assume if new customers bite at this price; you will not receive it, and your order will cancel. 

They did this to me with a Tatcha set I had on AD. It was was much cheaper than what they are selling now.  I t never made the year I was promised. I received the "your order has been cancelled" notice.

HSN doesn't seem to do this, in my experience.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Buy them at Trader Joes, delish and less money!!

@Shelbelle  DD lives in the mountains of western Maryland. No Trader Joe's within hours. Same with Costco, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks everyone for your input. I had no idea this could happen. The QVC host always makes a point of telling us to "lock in the price for a whole year," or whatever the timeline. Too bad you can't "lock in" the deliveries.

Valued Contributor

My experiene with QVC pricing practice is not for an auto deivery purchase, but it is somewhat related. I ordered 2 candles that were a TSV. I saw the "in process" then "preparing your order." But a week later, they were "waitlisted." They remained waitlisted for 3 more weeks, then I was notified my order was cancelled. But the day they were cancelled, they were "in stock" again only for $5 more. Such is QVC life. I am not reordering.

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS  Just an update. My potsticker order has gone from Backorder to In Process and back 3 times this week! This beyond ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

I think our businesses have been hacked by other countries.  I see every indication of this.  It scares me.  There are things far more important than potstickers.

We should make hard copies of bank and credit card accounts.