Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Rachel tends to be overbearing these days and doesn't let the vendor get a word in. 

@San Antonio Gal 

In my opinion she has always been overbearing. I remember years ago when she first started how she use to stand on top of the vendors. No personal space allowed. It drove me crazy.

I remember posting about it and I was crucified here on the boards (smile) I feel that everyone is now seeing what I noticed years ago. 

@icezeus I like Rachel so I'm still not seeing what you saw years ago.

@icezeus 

I think Rachel is fine by herself, but on the food shows or with a cohost she seems to get a bit out of control....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Rockycoast wrote:

Yes, they are annoying to watch, so I don't.  QVC management must know by now that hosts silly, immature acts while presenting are not working as far as sales go. But tptb continue along this line.  Less watching means less sales from me.

@Rockycoast 

I dont think that the QVC Execs "get it" but with declining sales THEY SHOULD!  Same for me, less watching, less buying for me too....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Tired of the nonsense

[ Edited ]

@Fiber artist wrote:

Couldn’t agree with you more. I think it’s time to take the wine off the set! 

JT must be on something. She has become over the top. Nothing sincere about her and whatever she is representing. No matter what it is her comments are, I’m getting multiples, I’m buying all in every color, hurry before there gone, blah blah blah. And to the models you need to get that. I can order it on my phone because this won’t last. I find myself watching with mute button on. If something looks interesting I look it up on computer.

@Fiber artist 

QVC needs to listen to their customers, once in a while they do, but it's RARE!.......One time when JT was paired with Valerie Parr Hill , JT wouldnt let Valerie get a word in edgewise....even Valerie made a slight reference to not being able to talk.  There was such an outrage by the viewers NOT to pair JT and Val so now its rare that she does a Heart To Home Show anymore, and they pair her now a lot with Rick the majority of the viewers like that pairing . QVC needs to listen more!

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Rachel tends to be overbearing these days and doesn't let the vendor get a word in. 

@San Antonio Gal 

In my opinion she has always been overbearing. I remember years ago when she first started how she use to stand on top of the vendors. No personal space allowed. It drove me crazy.

I remember posting about it and I was crucified here on the boards (smile) I feel that everyone is now seeing what I noticed years ago. 

I don't think I've seen that, but don't doubt it.  That's because I tried hard not to watch her ever since I saw her trying to push Pat out of the shot by actively standing in front of her when she worked the computer on the morning show. She wasn't happy sitting on the couch.  I have a very negative opinion of her and hate when she is hosting a show I like.

Honored Contributor

When I watch, which is not often, usually have to watch on mute!Man Surprised

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller