Regular Contributor

*Flips on the Q*

I am pleasantly surprised to see Madam C. J. Walker products on QVC. As a woman of color, I'm happy to see products made for my skin and hair on the Q. My mom always loved these products. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Honored Contributor

I was happily shocked!! Definitely turning my attention back to beauty brands on QVC as I check this one out!

Honored Contributor

Happy that they are offering products that you enjoy.I haven't heard of this brand but will look into it.Did you see it on Q plus?

Esteemed Contributor

@KaliaMonet I wonder if these products are similar to Carol's Daughter on HSN? Have you ever tried those?

Good Morning Have a Lovely day

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@KaliaMonet As a woman of color I too am happy to see this line on the Q. I have never tried it but I did order the coconut oil yesterday. I have always been amazed at Madame CJ Walker's accomplishments. I used to write papers about her for Black History Month when I was in school. She was one of the first American women to become a self made millionaire.

Regular Contributor

@dex wrote:

Happy that they are offering products that you enjoy.I haven't heard of this brand but will look into it.Did you see it on Q plus?

So sorry for the late reply (I'm not here often). It was the actual QVC channel, not Plus. That's why I was so surprised!

Regular Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@KaliaMonet As a woman of color I too am happy to see this line on the Q. I have never tried it but I did order the coconut oil yesterday. I have always been amazed at Madame CJ Walker's accomplishments. I used to write papers about her for Black History Month when I was in school. She was one of the first American women to become a self made millionaire.

I'm surprised that not many people really know about her accomplishments. In an African American History course I took in college, I wrote about her. My professor wasn't even aware of who she is/was!