Respected Contributor

When i sign in it trips me to my account rather than the forum.  This is new.  I am on an Ipad Air 2 using Safari.

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

When i sign in it trips me to my account rather than the forum.  This is new.  I am on an Ipad Air 2 using Safari.

This has been happening over the last few days and it has affected many of us. It has been reported, so we'll see what happens.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 @Shawnie For me this started on Friday.

Respected Contributor

I had trouble signing in on Friday.  It would not let me stay signed in and kicked me off of the forum.  I have a Macbook Air.

It is fine today.

Honored Contributor

I'm on a kindle.  It's been happening close to a week for me, including today.  There are threads talking about it.

QVC Customer Care

Just to keep everyone updated.....this is happening to almost all of us including the MODS. We have reported this as we understand how annoying it is, having to sign in at least twice to gain entry to the Forums. Last report "they" are still working on it...thank you for your patience!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC Hi there Beth.  It's happening to me but I don't have to sign in twice.  When it first makes me sign in and takes me to my order status rather than blogs and forums which I had clicked on, once I go back to the home page and then click on blogs and forums, I don't have to sign in again.  It's not right and it's annoying but at least when I get to blogs and forums it doesn't make me sign in again.

I'm on a desktop computer.

QVC Customer Care

@Pearlee

Thank you for that information....appreciate your understanding as always.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Type QVC Community in the search bar, and it will bring you to the forum. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Get use to it.  When"their" working on it.......that means nothing is being fixed. Would like to know who "they" are.....