Ketchup samples in my package

Why is Q sending ketchup samples with orders?  Do they even sell ketchup?

Honored Contributor

Re: Ketchup samples in my package

Sounds like a warehouse worker was having lunch, while filling your order, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Maybe QVC will be selling ketchup in the future and they want you to sample it before it goes on the air. And you will order it because you liked the sample.

I often wondered how they shopping channels would sell perfume etc. when you couldn't smell the item. Guess it applies to tasting too.

Trusted Contributor

Amazon just did something like that to me.  I ordered a case of canned cat food & two bags of birdseed for my outside feeder.  I got the cat food, birdseed and one can of dog food.  Haaaa!!!  What the heck was that about?? Lol!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

They have been giving random samples for the past six months.  It's a free gift.

Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

They have been giving random samples for the past six months.  It's a free gift.

@GCR18 Well, I don't know about y'all, but I'd like a random free gift of a piece of jewelry. Just sayin'.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

Guess someone's french fries were missing their ketchup! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Personally, I don't see QVC selling ketchup, how much profit margin could there be?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Personally, I don't see QVC selling ketchup, how much profit margin could there be?

@KingstonsMom. Q used to have some foo foo ketchup brand that David would blather on about, but it was more toward Christmas, I think.

I would be annoyed, to say the least, if that ketchup exploded on the white pants I just bought...

Honored Contributor

DV could sell 1,500 of them in one happy dance