Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ketchup samples in my package

@GCR18True!  I received a small tube of SkinFix hand cream.  Good stuff!

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

Ive been getting them in my Zulily boxes. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've gotten the granola.  No ketchup yet!

Honored Contributor

Could be that the packing folks are having lunch at the same time.  Reminds me: Years ago a denim jacket arrived smelling like hot dogs and mustard.  The jacket looked fine, label and all, though; just the scent still lingered.  Maybe the packing person had the scent on his/her hands after having lunch.   Anyway, all was fine after I washed the jacket. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@Mimiwhite wrote:

Why is Q sending ketchup samples with orders?  Do they even sell ketchup?

Hang on to it , they might be sending hot dogs with your next order   LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Just a thought or should I say "Wishful Thinking" are they receiving some unexpected funding for advertising for manufactures by including their samples in their shipments that the Q might pass on future savings to their customers, HA HA!

Valued Contributor

That's funny! Just curious, did you get the ketchup with a food item you purchased? I would think a food sample would and should only come with a food purchase. The only sample I can remember receiving in a QVC package was a sample of Dennis Basso's fragrance awhile ago. I love samples though and have made purchases from samples I've received in the past from other retail outlets. Sometimes a sample is all you need and then you're like, hey, I want to buy this.
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i am liking the samples they have been adding to the boxes. it is a good way to advertise products. they dont have to be wasted, just pass them along to someone who will use them

i have received, granola clusters, crackers, hand cream over the past few months.

Me too @sunshine45, it's called Marketing. Why are people so bent out of shape over this?

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

i am liking the samples they have been adding to the boxes. it is a good way to advertise products. they dont have to be wasted, just pass them along to someone who will use them

i have received, granola clusters, crackers, hand cream over the past few months.

Me too @sunshine45, it's called Marketing. Why are people so bent out of shape over this?

@JaneMarple

i know! there was a similar thread not that long ago complaining also.

its a freebie.....use it or pass it along. its not like its something horrifying in the box. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

LOL, there's been threads about getting instant oatmeal as well.   I've always figured it was packers being silly, maybe even someone who toked a little bit too much before work.

Maybe they even read here to see if anyone posts about it.  

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*