Honored Contributor

Re: Seriously? QVC management doesn't read these boards?

Prior to social media, the hosts definitely read the posts here or had someone read here and report back.  Jacquie G. called a poster out by name, while on air, asking why that poster didn't like her.  The poster used to make a lot of negative comments about Jacquie.  Other hosts commented about things said about them on this board too.

Now I'm not so sure.  It seems they are required to post on social media and some of the hosts get a lot of negative there as well.  Both AN and Jane have said on air they are the ones reading their FB pages and Instagram and the negative comments do hurt.

I also do think management keeps track of these boards, or at least they did as well.  I remember years back, it wasn't out of the ordinary for a complaint to be made on the forums and someone from Q would contact that person about their complaint.       

Honored Contributor

Re: Seriously? QVC management doesn't read these boards?

@Trix ................I have no business experience of this type and no marketing experience either.  My thought if I was Q management that I would not read these boards because of so much negativity.  I would think why read them they are nothing but complaints and not constructive?  But then that may be why I was never in business, no business mind.

Your thoughts are very reasonable and most likely true.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)