Trusted Contributor

QVC Ups Their Delivery Game--a LOT

I ordered three things recently from QVC. I'm careful what I order, knowing that delivery is slow and returns take time. But my recent experience has been outstanding. I've gotten daily notices with lots of information, and 3-4 days to my doorstep for all three items. "Bout time, you say/ Well, I didn'f hate it the way it was before, but if this is a harbinger of things to come, I'm IN.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Ups Their Delivery Game--a LOT

I don't order much but I've never had any issues with their shipping or the couple of times I had to return an item.  What I find eye opening is that it seems the s/h is increasing from $3.50 to $5.50 on some items.  That is quite an increase and certainly would inspire me to order even less!

Esteemed Contributor

I would expect deliveries to be faster as QVC is shipping far fewer orders from all categories except clothing, which is flat- no increase or decrease.

what I do NOT like is when items are drop shipped from the MFG. Takes forever and it's often hard to do a return. Drop shipping is not mentioned to the consumer when orders are placed.

I am solving my frustration with QVC by ordering maybe one item/ month instead of multiple items weekly as I did years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that their shipping has improved.  My orders are arriving faster and sometimes even a day earlier than expected.  Plus I'm getting more notifications that my orders will be arriving today.    Good job QVC!

Respected Contributor

I have an order that was shipped May 03.  Today is May 09.  The order was supposed to arrive today, May 09.  It did not arrive.  The tracking information only shows the date May 03.  No updates.  In my opinion, this is not an improvement.   So, I have to disagree.  QVC is not improving the shipping situation.

Respected Contributor

YEAH @KaySD     Woman Happy

That's TERRIFIC!  

This is indeed great news!   Love it!  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

My "bags" (in quotes because they now appear to be plastic sheets that roll off of a machine in a "made to fit" method) look like they have been run over by the delivery truck five or six times before they land at my door (or in my mailbox.)