Trusted Contributor

They probably added the show metadata in the filter function to improve search functionality. 

Respected Contributor

@blossomlady 

Check out the thread I started two days ago, same frustration, "Harder to Shop Backwards".... Cat LOL

I'm finally getting used to the change, but was annoyed at first.  I hope it gets easier for you also.

Contributor

Hate it!  I liked the format that listed shows by day and time.  Now everything seems to be on one long page.

Honored Contributor

@PansyBoo wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

With these new changes with the new format and the price adjustment, it isn't looking good for QVC.  They are going to push people away instead of shopping.  I have been looking more at ShopHQ with their free shipping and coupons.  There is suppose to be a big announcement beginning of April. 

@Pecky 

Big announcement from QVC?? 

No, ShopHQ

Respected Contributor

As I said before, IT needs to quit messing around with changing the website and concentrate on fixing the problems with the website.

I think the IT personnel get bored with maintaining websites and want to use their experience and knowlege to play around with enhancements and so called upgrades and entertain themselves.

And management gives them free range to do so in hopes of hitting on something that will add value.  That hasn't happened yet.  All they've done for me is create annoyance.

Super Contributor

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like new format...  The old way was easier and cleaner to look at ...  This is just a big mess..  PLEASE RETURN IT TO PRIOR FORMAT......  NOT A GOOD MOVE!

Trusted Contributor
@PansyBoo Ate they ending the price adjustment April 1st??
Valued Contributor

Re: New Website Format

[ Edited ]

@RescueLover wrote:
@PansyBooAte they ending the price adjustment April 1st??

@RescueLover 

This thread from yesterday is about QVC's apparent abrupt change in policy concerning price adjustments.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/When-did-the-price-adjustment-policy-change/td-p/8367766

Trusted Contributor
Thank you @PansyBoo 🤗🤗🤗
Honored Contributor

Mine bounces first to the old format then within a second jumps to the new one.  Also frustrating is that often times it has me set to central time (I'm in the east) and there doesn't seem to be a way to change it.