Occasional Contributor

I know everything needs to be refreshed and updated, but I'm have a hard time getting used to the new website format. There are many more clicks to get to what you want. I'm sure I'll get used to it. 

How does everyone else feel about the new format? Have you found any tips and tricks?

Respected Contributor
Didn’t notice anything new.
I am on it daily.
Could someone share specifics?
Honored Contributor

Re: New Website Format

[ Edited ]

There's no change for me. Takes the same amount of time and clicks to get what I want to see.

Occasional Contributor

@1Professor Interesting. One of the things I do a lot, because I don't watch live much, is go to "items recently on air". Instead of seeing the entire line up on the screen, I have to go to drop down menu, click the day, then click the show I want to see. 

Maybe their just testing something with a few customers. Oh well. Thanks for the comment. 

Respected Contributor

@blossomlady wrote:

@1Professor Interesting. One of the things I do a lot, because I don't watch live much, is go to "items recently on air". Instead of seeing the entire line up on the screen, I have to go to drop down menu, click the day, then click the show I want to see. 

Maybe their just testing something with a few customers. Oh well. Thanks for the comment. 

I use a tablet and have always had to do it this way.

Respected Contributor
@blossomlady

It’s your computer or iPad or cell phone.
On my computer and iPhone one click to items recently shown. All of them.
Valued Contributor

I've noticed a couple posts about this change in format but it has not happened to me...yet. It probably will. 🙄 I do wish people would mention what device they're using on this site as a form of comparison. I'm on a laptop computer using Chrome. As I said, no real changes yet. 

Honored Contributor

@blossomlady wrote:

@blossomlady Yes, this is happening on my laptop and I don't care for it at all.  I like seeing the shows listed and not having to use a drop box to see it.  I hope it goes back. 

Trusted Contributor

@blossomladyI havethe same new format also.  I'm not crazy about it.

Honored Contributor

@blossomlady wrote:

@blossomlady 

I just had this change today on my iPad.  I still get all the items in the current show, but the previous shows' listings (on the left of the screen) have changed to the layout you mention above.