Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson happily retired in the Bahamas

@xstephx wrote:

Have a DUI, do you?

He could have killed people driving drunk.  Just because he didn't (this time) doesn't mean it's a harmless offense because no one died.  

Water seeks it's own level and now we can see where Lisa's level is.  They got together while he was still married, he has a DUI and they're palling around with Grifter Antonella. It's very telling.

@xstephx  Not that you care but he and his wife were separated as per their daughter.

Trusted Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@Ladyrain wrote:

Lisa's Jeff Lawrence is the one in Pottstown PA.    He has a DUI record, complete with mugshot.   He was riding his Harley while under the inluence and got arrested.  -   Lisa is his wife #3.     Yes, all of tihis is her own busness, but as has been said, love is blind.   Time will tell about how this all works out.

I am sure you know a few people that have a DUI in their background, even professionals.  You just might not be aware of the arrest and conviction.

Anyone taken into custody and arrested as a mugshot.  The guy did not commit an assault or murder.  I do not condone drinking and driving but I still know even professional upstanding people who got behind a wheel after one drink too many at dinner.  It happens all to often everywhere.  

A DUI is not a sign for a divorce or a sign of her life being ruined.

I have known a lot of people so far and NONE of them have a DUI.

Super Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@xstephx wrote:

Have a DUI, do you?

He could have killed people driving drunk.  Just because he didn't (this time) doesn't mean it's a harmless offense because no one died.  

Water seeks it's own level and now we can see where Lisa's level is.  They got together while he was still married, he has a DUI and they're palling around with Grifter Antonella. It's very telling.

@xstephx  Not that you care but he and his wife were separated as per their daughter.

Even if he were separated from wife #2, he and his relationship with Lisa are both sketchy and creepy.  

Trusted Contributor

@1tuffcookie wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@xstephx wrote:

Have a DUI, do you?

Even if he were separated from wife #2, he and his relationship with Lisa are both sketchy and creepy.  

He is the definition of CREEPY and a loser and a user. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC unkind comment directed at another poster.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't even believe this is up for debate. Seriously?

Apparently some people have never lost someone (or, heaven forbid, a child) to a drunk driver. With ALL the options for rideshares (Uber, Lyft) nowadays, there is no excuse for a DUI. Surely, we can't be defending this. If this were the spouse of...say a less popular host, it would be a huge issue.

As for Lisa? Love is blind. Not to say someone can't be remorseful or reformed, but it's a big red flag, especially considering her money.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suziqzee wrote:

I can't even believe this is up for debate. Seriously?

Apparently some people have never lost someone (or, heaven forbid, a child) to a drunk driver. With ALL the options for rideshares (Uber, Lyft) nowadays, there is no excuse for a DUI. Surely, we can't be defending this. If this were the spouse of...say a less popular host, it would be a huge issue.

As for Lisa? Love is blind. Not to say someone can't be remorseful or reformed, but it's a big red flag, especially considering her money.

@Suziqzee  Excellent points about there being no excuse for drunk driving- I completely agree. I'll never forget when Mothers Against Drunk Driving visited my high school to do a presentation about deaths caused by drinking and driving.  The organization put a completely totalled vehicle out on display at our high school in the center of where students walked and gathered outside to go to class- it was such a bleak and brutal sight.   The car's teenage girl driver was killed in a head on collision from a drunk driver and the car was a twisted and horribly distorted pile of metal- it tears your heart apart and stirs up so many emotions to look at it and read the backstory behind the display..  I have zero tolerance or respect for people who drink and drive.  

Trusted Contributor

I just wish Lisa would stop helping the grifter. No more help for her. How many jewelry fundraisers did she do for her and the free Christmas cruise? Shes being taken advantage of for being generous
Esteemed Contributor

It’s all new to Lisa. I don’t think she ever had a long term serious relationship. I love the Caribbean but not where she is & no matter how much I love it, a few bad storms, power outages, robberies when power is out, it gets old fast. It’s a novelty & it feels like vacation but you eventually miss the conveniences & creature comforts back home.

I don’t think her husband is an opportunist as he had a reputable construction company which he may have sold off & a house he may have sold? They purchased a fixer upper & he was in charge of the project.

Their families visit & he isn’t keeping her from them & her father looked quite happy during his recent visit.

A lot of conjecture but it’s her life & I hope she’s happy & stays that way. I always felt her life was a lonely one in that big house & I don’t think her business was lucrative towards the end.
QVC Customer Care