Trusted Contributor

I used to order quite a bit of food from them, usually desserts and/or foods I could not easily find in the stores here. But I no longer indulge in the sweets and the $$$ has become unreasonable. I really used to like watching Rachel but that is changing, and Alberti doesn't seem sincere to me. 

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Respected Contributor

What?!?!?!

You mean three pounds of chicken parts ( culls I would bet) dusted with a little smoked paprika and ketchup are NOT "gourmet" and worth 30 dollars a pound?!?!??!?!

And the  pork TV dinners....I see that offered and I always get a good laugh out of it....the meal itself looks like something I'd throw into a divided plate on the third day of pulled pork leftovers....what is that ...a quarter cup of baked beans on the side?

WhattaRacket.

Contributor

In my opinion i feel they are including shipping charges in the horrible costs for food.Somebody has to be paying for that. I saw the chicken bites but the cost kept me from buying along with most every thing else. I am still getting the bagels for a cheaper price due to auto delivery after the a/d is over i won't pay the higher costs.