Esteemed Contributor

JILL BAUER DOING TV COMMERCIAL

I just saw a tv commercial with Jill Bauer doing a commercial for a box cutter (sold on the Q).  Not sure if it's the same on.

Regular Contributor

Re: JILL BAUER DOING TV COMMERCIAL

Just saw the commercial.  It's the same box cutter I bought from QVC. It's okay but bit the greatest box cutter

Esteemed Contributor

@Jannygaz   I was wondering if it was any good.

Regular Contributor

Believe me, just okay.  I should go buy another one but haven't 

Honored Contributor

A box cutter seems like an odd thing for Jill to sell.  Well, maybe not - everyone needs one.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

A box cutter seems like an odd thing for Jill to sell.  Well, maybe not - everyone needs one.

@ValuSkr - I feel left out, LOL. I've never owned a box cutter. I just open a pair of scissors and use that. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

@ValuSkr - I feel left out, LOL. I've never owned a box cutter. I just open a pair of scissors and use that. 

@ValuSkr, how can you get thru life w/o a box cutter? Smiley Happy I've used one for thirty years and use it weekly. They are as important to me as scissors.

I thought it strange Jill even representing mattresses and now with box cutters. I don't think she's found a niche' yet.

Honored Contributor

The real question about Jill's box cutters is: how many colors do they come in?  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I bought some box cutters from QVC a few years back, to use in our office.  One of them just broke.  Not sure if it is the same one JB is selling.  I like Jill, but if I start seeing her everywhere, well, that may change.  Seeing her on facebook is fine.  I better stop typing now before I get into trouble.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The last time she was on QVC she was selling the  twin brothers  Scott Living mattresses in a box. Maybe you need box cutters to get the mattress out of the packing ?

Did something happen with their partnership  or was she just brought on their team long enogh to pave their way on QVC ???