Respected Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING TO NEW CUSTOMERS

[ Edited ]

@JillieBean 

Bingo on Boredom!!!!

Today people's attention span is measured in micoseconds......the presentations of the TSVs are WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY too long and BORING.

I think they need to shake up the WHOLE thing....

Even the TSV thing....now there's one time only, the big deal, this show only, lunchtime specials...too many gimmicky things trying to catch attention....

Couple this with declining TeeVee viewership....I highly doubt ANYONE is going to stream an hour of HALO or DYSON or meat being cut up and squeezed.

Sheesh.....it'd be like going to the  store and staring at one package of pork chops or a vacuum for an hour.....who does that?

Contributor

Is ANYONE from QVC listening????  Or will we be dismissed here within the forum as well???

Occasional Contributor

Free shipping to new customers! what about the customers who have been here for almost the entire time that QVC has been in existence! Why can't we get FREE SHIPPING and a $60 account credit! that is ridiculous you reward customers that just started shopping and don't reward the ones that have kept you going for your 35 plus years!!!!  WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

OMG this is the first I am hearing of this and I find it hard to believe it is true.

Wish I could cancel the order I placed yesterday.

This has to be the dumbest decision QVC has ever made.

Count me done.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Occasional Contributor

Wow QVC just threw their loyal customers under the bus! I’ll only order on free shipping days if I order at all anymore.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JillieBean wrote:

Is ANYONE from QVC listening????  Or will we be dismissed here within the forum as well???

@JillieBean @Troublefollowsme @Puppy Lips @Othereeeen @Birdie72   I asked myself the same question.  They obviosly don't care.  If I owned a business and saw how many where upset, I would do something.  I have 2 orders on the way and one on waitlist.  If they don't at least acknowledge us , I will return everything and remove my waitlist order.  Very disappointed in QVC 

Super Contributor

I have been seeing similar posts about this subject on other forums. Loyal customers are up in arms as am I. I've been a member since 1991. Feels like a slap in the face to me. I believe it's time for me to say goodbye. I'm wondering if sales have been so bad that the Q is desperate for new customers? Maybe these ridiculous Christmas shows haven't been received well? I know when they have Christmas shows on I don't watch. I'm also getting very tired of many obnoxious hosts. It's just not enjoyable to watch anymore,

Esteemed Contributor

There are always discounts, free shipping, and other incentives to entice new shoppers on almost every shopping site.  Some here got their "Q" card without a $60 credit, without complaining.   You do as a company what is beneficial to do to promote business, and should you choose to shop elsewhere,  than do so.  They will do fine without those that do not want to continue with them.  

Have a nice night everyone!

Contributor

this type of activity does not promote their business - it erodes business.  BTW - they are NOT doing fine revenue-wise