Respected Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING TO NEW CUSTOMERS

@Johnnyeager 

Carolyn mentioning that "something great for existing customers....."

And here all this time we've been told that "no one" from the Q nor the hosts read these forums...

Hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

Good point!!
I can not even watch any of their channels.
I am done. I wish the Amaz would start a shopping channel.
That company has 100% treated me fair and honest and efficient.
Off to find new background channels.
Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr Agree completely.  This appears to me to be a desperate move on QVC's part to show that during the Christmas season "x" number of people have become "new" customers.  I doubt they are attracting anyone under the age of 40.  And once this gimmick of "free shipping" is over, the bottom line on the financial reports will tell the truth.

I have plenty of other places to shop so will not miss QVC's demise.  And for those who watch QVC for "entertainment" plenty of other places to go for that.

Contributor

I soooo agree...I'll save lots of money.....

Occasional Contributor

How terrible this is.To treat your long time customers this way! I agree should be free  shippng foe EVERYONE during holiday season! Shame on you.

Respected Contributor

@nextwinner wrote:

How terrible this is.To treat your long time customers this way! I agree should be free  shippng foe EVERYONE during holiday season! Shame on you.

let's pray Carolyn is privy to inside information and executives have seen that this is backfiring and alienating long term customers,

Trusted Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

@Johnnyeager 

Carolyn mentioning that "something great for existing customers....."

And here all this time we've been told that "no one" from the Q nor the hosts read these forums...

Hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

The moderators, who are also customer service reps, read these posts. Did a QVC representative say that?

“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” -Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

I am absolutely certain that a number of hosts (not all) stop in to read the forums.  Perhaps to read what is being said about them.....out of curiosity to see what the hot topics are....and I'm sure some denizens of the Executive Suite do too.....

Trusted Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I am absolutely certain that a number of hosts (not all) stop in to read the forums.  Perhaps to read what is being said about them.....out of curiosity to see what the hot topics are....and I'm sure some denizens of the Executive Suite do too.....

Of course they do!

“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” -Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Thank you to everyone who answered my question about the terms of this offer and where they found the information.

I admit I don't watch QVC much anymore (do my shopping online), so I wouldn't have heard any of the hosts mentioning it.

I get a lot of information from these forums!  Woman Very Happy