Honored Contributor

I hope many are watching and enjoying what was described as the last Linea one-hour show of the year.

Thank heavens there are some Whisper Knits! 

Respected Contributor

The embroidered skirt is to die for!  Love the presentation so far!  Everything looks fabulous!

Trusted Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

I hope many are watching and enjoying what was described as the last Linea one-hour show of the year.

Thank heavens there are some Whisper Knits! 

I'm here @golding76 ! Oh wow, that skirt! I ordered the blue but I think I might have to have that latte!

Trusted Contributor

I am but will miss the least few minutes due to a dental appointment. Everything is gorgeous!  I ordered the Scarlett and yellow sweaters before the show. 

Honored Contributor

On my way for a weekend wedding. Wearing the boysenberry lace set as MOG. Took the caramel plaid blazer with the caramel & dark forest green pants. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom : Congrats!  A beautiful and comfortable outfit chosen.

Trusted Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

On my way for a weekend wedding. Wearing the boysenberry lace set as MOG. Took the caramel plaid blazer with the caramel & dark forest green pants. 

That is a gorgeous set. You will certainly look fabulous! Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

I’m watching!

@JustJazzmom - How wonderful!  Your outfit as MOB is Beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

I was not watching until I saw your post. I I am in LOVE with the embroidered skirt in latte. I am going to wait for reviews, so hopefully there will be some soon. I have a new pair of boots that will complement it.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor
Am watching. Everything looks great.
@JustJazzmom, congratulations and enjoy your son's wedding with all your family and friends!