Respected Contributor

I watched most of show but had to leave for an appointment and now watched it recorded.  Wow, such lovely ensembles.  I love to see how Louis puts it all together! 

Jennifer was really good today, and yes I still miss Louis.  I hope he enjoyed watching the show from at-home comfort.

I did order the latte skirt.  How totally spectacular it is!  When Brenda came out it took my breath away.

And Angela in the dove grey jacket (which I wore today exactly as she did) but now I need that necklace to complete the look, so beautiful.

Had two young women stop me today and compliment the leather/knit jacket.  Linea is a compliment magnet......

Super Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

Is Louis not presenting anymore?  Last I'd heard, he'd had the flu, I believe, but haven't been able to catch a lot of his shows lately, so not sure if I've missed why he hasn't been on.  I was wondering where he is, I miss seeing him. 

@IlliniGirl88 - Louis is no longer presenting live at the Q, but he is doing periodic short videos (currently on  Facebook). He said he was done making the long, lonely drive to the Q studios. I expect he will continue to explore new ways to keep engaged with his followers. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Who's Watching?

[ Edited ]

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

I bought the embroidered skirt in latte!  A friend is getting married this December, and think this will be beautiful to wear. 

Is Louis not presenting anymore?  Last I'd heard, he'd had the flu, I believe, but haven't been able to catch a lot of his shows lately, so not sure if I've missed why he hasn't been on.  I was wondering where he is, I miss seeing him. 

@IlliniGirl88 -Louis has decided to "retire" from his drive to QVC! He is still going to be very active, if not more so. The commute was getting to be too much for him, so Jennifer will be his on-air spokeswoman.

He is going to have "mini shows" on Facebook I believe. I saw one of them and enjoyed it. He could go into a lot more detail from his own home and take more time with the items. Jennifer was his "model."

I watched some of the show today. I wish Jennifer would go into more detail about the sizes. It seemed like she and Mary were good about saying what sizes they were wearing, and they did ask a few of the models, but they didn't cover every model in every size for every outfit. And IMHO they should! I also agree with others that more attention should have given to the jewelry. It's so beautiful! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Hey laides, I missed the show, but am just trying to catch up on the videos.  I ordered quite a bit this past month, so I must choose carefully.  So much jewelry that one cannot resist!   I like the new glitterati necklaces and I think the cathedral necklaces look beautiful on the video, where the pic on the Q doesn't do them justice.

I need to decide between the navy or cranberry WK for sure.  The tulle skirt looks amazing!  I wish they would have gotten closer up to the embroidery. Have to watch the video again. I have the black sweater that was shown on Chantal with the vivid blue skirt and I can also see the waist whittling black sweater from a few years ago going perfectly with the skirt to accent the waist.  

Can't believe this is the last hour show of the year??  I will have withdrawals if it weren't for the busyness of the holiday season.  Hope everyone enjoyed the show.  Hugs to all!

Honored Contributor

Got the Whisper Knit, V-neck, long sleeve in Scarlet. I know I will wear that a lot. Heart

Respected Contributor

@moto, @beach-mom   -  Thank you so much for letting me know why Louis hadn't been presenting.  I'm really sad to hear this, I loved how detailed he was with explanations and information about his clothing.  He was a pleasure to watch and I loved how he dressed, such a gentleman!  Good to know he'll still be doing videos though. 

Respected Contributor

Dear Mom2fourboys go to Louis' website and look at ther em. skirt sneak peeks. The photos show the emb really well. You may have to scroll down to the bottom and keep hitting "older posts" until the skirt comes up.

Esteemed Contributor

Missed the show, but watched the videos. Jennifer and Mary D. carried everything off exceptionally well. They are a great team! Thankful for a couple more whisper knits. Heart

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Ordered 3 of the 4 whisper knit sweaters and the Cathedral top n blue.

Honored Contributor

This skirt is worth buying just to look at it.  Put it on a mannequin with a top and use as decor.