Trusted Contributor

I am 5 ft 4 and hippy, size 14 in pants.  I love, love, love the embroidered akirt but tend to stay clear of puffy skirts. Has anyone received this skirt yet and is it stiff that would eccentuated the ho area?

Respected Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Ordered that gorgeous skirt in blue for upcoming weddings.

Me, too!  Upcoming weddings!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom Congratulations!!  And your outfit is perfect for the occasion!

Valued Contributor

I'm trying to find the gorgeous necklace that Brenda is wearing when modeling the A366190 boot cut pants. I couldn't find it on the website. Perhaps it's coming soon? Looks multi strand , short, half are gold beads, other half are brown beads with gold beads intertwined . I even tried to read what Louis wrote when they flashed the sketch description. All I caight was amber.

Valued Contributor

@1jac I just watched the video & it sounded like Jennifer said it was the "Twist" necklace.  So it must be new....probably will be coming soon!

Valued Contributor

@tipsy wrote:

@1jac I just watched the video & it sounded like Jennifer said it was the "Twist" necklace.  So it must be new....probably will be coming soon!

Thank you. I hope it's coming soon. I think it's very elegant .

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the show when I got home, so glad it taped.

The skirt is gorgeous and so elegant!

It looked like there were a lot of sneak peeks as far as the jewelry.

I can't wait to get my yellow sweater and espresso faux pants.

Everything was so beautiful.....Louis is still creating beautiful designs at record speed no less.....I can imagine what is coming to us down the pike now that he gave up traveling to QVC and has more time to focus on his designs.

Trusted Contributor

@1jac wrote:

I'm trying to find the gorgeous necklace that Brenda is wearing when modeling the A366190 boot cut pants. I couldn't find it on the website. Perhaps it's coming soon? Looks multi strand , short, half are gold beads, other half are brown beads with gold beads intertwined . I even tried to read what Louis wrote when they flashed the sketch description. All I caight was amber.

@1jac  -  Louis did a recap of the show and he said this necklace is coming later.  He calls it the "Twisted Sister" but QVC is calling it something much more boring.