Occasional Contributor

Re: A List of People Whose Linea Orders Have Been Mishandled

Thank you, JustJazzmom, I did leave a post on Louis’ Blog re my missing belt & also noted those customers who were missing epaulettes & eventually received them. My email has been down for awhile & the only way to contact me is by a message on his blog. I did leave the explanation of my email problem on his blog. Am really hoping I receive the missing belt. 

Thank you for your kindness in taking the time to help me. I appreciate it very much!

Also, like your GBShaw quote.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was missing the epaulettes on a 6P scarlet trench. The company they work with was great with sending them right out.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Occasional Contributor

JustJazzmom, I received the missing trenchcoat belt today! Thank you again!

Occasional Visitor

Today I received the wrong set of earrings. I ordered the exotic earring set and received the jet black and pearl earrings instead. This is so frustrating. Your customers are having to spend extra time sending back incorrect orders, stressing over whether the item ordered will still be available, and wondering whether it will arrive in a timely manner. QVC, please find out why so many mistakes are happening. I stay with QVC because Louis Dellolio's Linea is only availabe here. 

Respected Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

The instant it became available, I ordered J358184 (Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Crystal Bead Cluster Necklace) which was one of my key pieces for the fall and instead received a bracelet from another brand entirely. The necklace is sold out. When I contacted CS they were very nice as always and of course offered me a full refund including shipping, but that is cold comfort.

Earlier I ordered the new whisper knit slim skirt in regular Port and received the petite version. I kept it as the regular was sold out and it's fine, but not okay to get the wrong item.

Last year I ordered a Linea trench coat and received...a blender. Seriously. I ordered a piece of apparal and received a kitchen appliance. 

Wow!  A blender instead of a trench coat!  If there is a prize for the most incredible shipping mishap, you get the prize--hands down!

Contributor

My birthday was in Oct, and my DD gave me two linea coats.

The dl forest green leather and knit jacket has flaws in the bound buttonholes with lining fabric, interfacing, and loose threads caught in the stitching, so it shows in the opening of the buttonhole and buttons get caught in loose threads.  Can't exchange it because it is sold out.  Having a hard time returning it for many reasons:  it's otherwise beautiful, I'm a green girl,  and my DD gave it to me for a milestone birthday.  Haven't decided what I'm going to do about this one yet.

The caramel trench coat is also beautiful and looks pretty darn good on me-if I do say so myself.  It came with a black belt instead of a caramel belt.  I have contacted CS via email to try to get a caramel belt.  We'll see what happens.  The jury is still out on this one too.

My wonderful DD is so disappointed that both coats have issues instead of arriving in pristine condition for her mom's birthday gifts.  We have been going through very challenging times over the past few years, and she was trying to do something nice and good.  She knows how it picks me up, and the joy I feel when well-dressed in my lovely Linea.

Respected Contributor

Well after the inprocess/backorder/cancelled fiasco, I thought I had snagged the black suit pants.  Not so fast.  Got the shipment today and it's an Isaac top that should have gone to a woman in NYC.  And of course, the black pants are sold out.

Wonderful.

Respected Contributor

Guess I should also mention that I received the tuxedo jacket - not in a box as many here did, but in a plastic bag all crumpled up.  And I ordered it immediately when it was first posted.

Interestingly, I received the port jacket - which must have been a return - in a box on a hanger.  

Regular Visitor

Thanks @Fair Lady for starting this.

Add me to the list. I ordered the new jet tassel necklace and received the pearl/jet/crystal bracelet instead.

Didn't look at the invoice immediately as I also ordered the pearl/jet suite and then a second bracelet showed up! Checked the invoice with the first bracelet and sure enough, it listed the tassel necklace.

Called customer service and they expedited the necklace and I should have it by Saturday. Being on the West Coast, shipping takes forever for things to arrive.

I hope QVC is taking note of all of these issues and addresses it soon. I am also one that ordered the black blazer and had it cancelled after several weeks of bouncing between in process and back ordered.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the pierced  exotic set of earrings and received a letter saying they were out of stock one day and the next day I received a set of the clip on earrings. One of my recent orders  I ordered a Linea Cowlneck med sweater and they set  me a Denim & Co 3x top.  

What a  mess!!!!