Honored Contributor

Re: A List of People Whose Linea Orders Have Been Mishandled

My issue is with not enough stock of Linea items--particularly small sizes and petites.  I never wear jeans, but ordered Linea black jean pants.  Beautiful, but too large.  Returned them for smaller size and the fit was just perfect.  Decided to order that size in the navy which was shown as available.  I placed my order and it went to "in process"--later that day it changed to "backorder."  Never did get those pants.  Now they are on clearance and they still don't have my size in petite.  I could get the longer and take them to a seamstress, but decided it wasn't worth it to make two trips and pay for them to be shortened.  I'm shopping locally more and more.  Linea is the only clothing I buy from QVC, but so often they don't have my size, etc.  Very disappointed in QVC.

Contributor

I ordered the ruby and emerald tortade necklaces.  The ruby was fine. The emerald necklace arrived with the lid off the box and the necklace broken. Loose beads in he box. One string had broken.  

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the same necklaces and  the red one came through broken.  Because they put two boxes of the heavy necklaces in a brown paper mailer that was ripped when I found it in my mail box.  They should have been in a box.  I returned the broken one in a box just to make sure it got back to QVC.  I also received  a pair of Marc Fischer suede boots that I paid full price for and they arrived without any packing in or around the boots. They were a return that had been worn.  Customer Service did a good job sending another pair out right away  and they are brand new.  I did have to make the 7 mile trip to the Post Office to return the used pair.  This will  t ake some time to get a credit  if you use QVC's  label for a return.  The packages with that type of label do not get picked up right away from the Post Office and can sit there for days.  That is another reason it takes so long for QVC to process  returns.

Honored Contributor

Just an aside here, but I and my family have been experiencing ripped and destroyed packages from multiple vendors these days, including those often cited as not having problems.  For us, this is not just a QVC problem.

Have more robots been introduced to load and unload packages?  I ask the question because packages, even boxes, have shredded looks on the outside.

Heaven knows my garbage company has replaced one worker, the one who jumped from the truck to pick up and empty my can, with robotic arms guided by the one worker on the truck (who is also the driver).

Just wondering...   

Esteemed Contributor

I received J387779, the 4 piece Classic set of earrings earlier this week. This collection consists of one each in gold, silver, black and chocolate hoop earrings. Unfortunately, I received two pairs of the gold. The chocolate was not included in the box. I was very disappointed as this was the color I was most looking forward to.

Not wanting to risk a holiday sellout via exchange,  I contacted CS explained this error and ordered another Classic set. I was assured all shipping charges would be credited on my original purchase and was told to mark my return defective. Apparently, from other posted comments, I am not the only person to have had a missing color and duplicates of another in their order. The disappointment, time and funds tied up in two orders are totally uncalled for and needs attention!

Contributor

I also had a problem with my Linea order.  I ordered a pair of Linea jean style pants a few days ago.  Today I recieved an email saying my order would not be shipped because the item was no longer in stock.  I ordered the pants before the item was given its presentation on QVC2 the other night.  The item was listed as being in stock.  The order went through.  QVC should not allow orders to be placed if the item is not available.  Perhaps customers who placed their order after me were able to receive their item and I was not since orders were still being taken during the on air presentation.  I intend to call customer service about this issue.  QVC needs a better ordering system.

Esteemed Contributor

@golding76

I have to agree here. Zara used to send orders boxed up with such care. A nice box, items wrapped in tissue, the entire box in a sealed plastic bag with a handle so it didn't get wet.

The last three orders have been sent in non-branded boxes (like from the recycle bin), no tissue and without the plastic wrap. The last order was a jacket and belt--they got soaked wet having been left on the doorstep and were ruined.

Not sure what's going on with shipping from companies these days.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

gardensla, it's called cutting back. Unfortunately it's at out expense, and in the long run their's if it results in more returns.

Contributor

Follow up:  I called customer service and explained my concern in a pleasant manner.  I expressed the fact that others have experienced similiar problems.  The representative then stated that my order would arrive on the15th.  Although I am happy that my item is scheduled to ship, I am wondering if someone else's order has been cancelled in order that mine can be taken care of.  I hope not.  QVC needs to ensure that everyone who places an order receives their order. Orders should not be placed if items are not available.  No over ordering should occur just to make sure all items are sold.

Occasional Contributor

Ordered the pave bead 20 inch 4 strand necklace in red. Unfortunately, it arrived with one if the strings broken, and beads all over the inside of the box. To me, it appears the box was far too small for this type of necklace. Due to its substance, the box needed to be larger. I think it may have broken stuffing it into the pouch and box which was too small.  I will definitely reorder as the beads were beautiful.