Honored Contributor

A HUGE shout out to Tylerpoo2!!!! What an AMAZING person!!

This wonderful woman helped me to purchase my Linea black trousers that match not only the classic black blazer that sold out ASAP but also the gorgeous Tuxedo jacket. I have been trying to purchase my size and would miss it every time it became available but now....I own them and it's ALL due to Tylerpoo2!

There ARE good people in this world. I am privileged to add another kind soul to my list. 

Thank you! HUGS!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: A HUGE shout out to Tylerpoo2!!!! What an AMAZING person!!

@SahmIam wrote:

This wonderful woman helped me to purchase my Linea black trousers that match not only the classic black blazer that sold out ASAP but also the gorgeous Tuxedo jacket. I have been trying to purchase my size and would miss it every time it became available but now....I own them and it's ALL due to Tylerpoo2!

There ARE good people in this world. I am privileged to add another kind soul to my list. 

Thank you! HUGS!!!

I totally agree. Tylerpoo is an amazing woman!  That's how we met, too, and we have been friends for about 4 years now and check in with each other by phonee or text very frequently---just about daily around the new clothing launches and shows!  We order for one another when one of us is away and we "stalk" for one another. 

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Yes - I agree!  Tylerpoo2 is a remarkable person - she gave the gift of kindness.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the kind words from Everyone! Sahmlam, I have gained another Linea Lady friend, Sheesh you are the Best!

Esteemed Contributor

This thread makes me smile. A big smile. ♡♡♡