Honored Contributor

Rules today. Be showing it 1,000 times.

Not interested.

Valued Contributor

@SharkE, I agree! Looking at today's program schedule, Vitamix presentations seem to be scheduled a full nine hours today. In addition to that, I feel sure it will be featured during most of todays's other programming, such as "In the Kitchen with David". Believe me, no one will be doing the "Happy Dance" after all these constant repetitious and unimaginative holiday offerings. QVC, you can do better!

Trusted Contributor

I am enjoying the presentations, especially Carolyn,  but do not need to purchase.   I downloaded the recipes. I am buying some VPH and Lock and Lock's today. 

Valued Contributor

@avid shopper , Vitamix is a very nice product; I have one. Still, I think the excessive number of hours QVC devotes to one product during a 24 hour period is a bit of an "overkill". I think QVC's programming was far better years ago, with much more variety and far less repetition. 

Honored Contributor

have a 5200 that I love and use all the time along with the dry container/blade--no need for a new one. i do like that berry color tho--mine is the champagne color that I love too. would really like big appliances in that color----

Trusted Contributor

bought one about 3 years ago, used it once and never again.  I know other people love theirs but I again I think buy showing a wide variety of products during the 18 hours they are live would do them more good than showing the TSV all day long especially when you can watch the presentation for 6 straight hours in the middle of the night.

Trusted Contributor

Wish they would flush the Vitamix!  No, I do not watch it.

Respected Contributor

omg shark. im finding your wording of that rather funny. i want to get a good blender but not something that expensive. more like a kitchen aid blender.

Honored Contributor

wolfgang has a nice one. I got mine at Walmart a Ninja anything they 

make is good. got double blades.