Honored Contributor

Re: NINJA VENDOR'S RECIPES ON FACEBOOK...HELP

@RespectLife 

Is the recipe @grandma2pkmh post the recipe you wanted?

Sorry took me so long to check back. I went to Sam's today which is a 3 hr round trip so I have been gone all day.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh

Thank you SO much!  Really appreciate it.

Can't wait to try this!!!

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@RespectLife 

Sorry took me so long to check back. I went to Sam's today which is a 3 hr round trip so I have been gone all day.

Yes @Nightowlz

That is the one I was looking for.

I really appreciate all the help you ladies give!!

WOW...that is some Field Trip to Sam's!  I get in trouble there...things seem to jump into the cart in every aisle!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@RespectLife 

Yes @Nightowlz

That is the one I was looking for.

I really appreciate all the help you ladies give!!

WOW...that is some Field Trip to Sam's!  I get in trouble there...things seem to jump into the cart in every aisle!

@ Ok glad you got that recipe. You should just set up an account so you can get those recipes. I set one up just for that & coupons. I had it set up so nobody could post to my pages or do anything. FB locked me out & had to set up another account so now it has all kind of stuff on it that I have never looked at & don't really want there. LOL!!! Oh well. As long as I can get on there to find recipes & coupons I'm good. 

I do get in trouble when we go to Sam's. We usually only go a couple times per year or generally no more then 4 times per year. We spent well over $600. My pantry & freezer are full though. Wish they would put in a Sam's here so we did not have to drive so far. Thinking about giving Costco a try but we would still have the same long drive but in the other direction. At least it would be some place I have never been.