Honored Contributor

Penzeys for me, too. A few years ago, I gave my herbs and spices organization an overhaul. Initially it was a bit of an investment because I ordered uniform jars (not from Penzeys) and new herbs and spices from Penzeys. Since then, though, replenishing them has actually been less expensive overall by ordering from Penzeys because I order bagged herbs and spices to refill my jars.

Valued Contributor

Penzeys is great. They almost always have a free jar, and you can buy larger quantities of spices you use a lot in bags and refill your jars. They offer free shipping if you spend $30 also. Love them! We live about 40 minutes away, so I try to get there every 3-4 months, but have ordered when I don't feel like driving.

Their gift boxes are great, especially around Christmas, and their catalogs have some nice recipes.

Highly recommend Penzeys. Only wish they also carried specialty flours like KAF!

Honored Contributor

I love Penzey's. I also buy Simply Organic & Frontier Natural Organic spices online usually from iHerb. Just dropped a new jar of Simply Organic Paprika on the ceramic tile floor in the kitchen. Glass & paprika all over the place. DH was ticked since he was getting ready to make some deviled eggs. He ended up using the smoked paprika from Penzey's on the deviled eggs & really liked it. You can definitely smell the difference in the spices. Open a jar of Penzey's cinnamon & it smells so good. Now open a jar of cinnamon from the grocery store & there is not much fragrance from it. There is no comparison.