Respected Contributor

I'm probably the only dinosaur who still loves to wear watches. It's much easier for me to glance at my wrist instead of pulling out my phone to see the time. I've loved Ecclissi watches from the very first time I viewed them on QVC and really miss the nice designs offered. I was in the market for a new one and the only one I could find was this set of 3. I thought it was a great deal on some pretty watches, even though I wasn't enamored with the leather straps. I really like them and will get used to the straps. I also used one of the discount codes I received in the mail recently so can't remember if I got $10 off or "free" shipping. A good buy!Screenshot 2024-03-20 081821.png

Respected Contributor

I wear a watch every day. For the past few years my Apple watch has taken the place of a traditional watch. I would never want to be without my Apple watch. Love all of the features, my favorite one is I pay for practically everything using my watch. I no longer pull out my cc or cash at places that take electronic payments. However, when I did wear traditional watches, it was always ceramic or silicone bands. I have a watch case full of watches that I no longer wear now that I wear my Apple watch. I dislike leather straps on watches (and belts) because I tend to use the same hole and in a short time the leather becomes worn and looked tattered in that spot.

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

I'm probably the only dinosaur who still loves to wear watches. It's much easier for me to glance at my wrist instead of pulling out my phone to see the time. I've loved Ecclissi watches from the very first time I viewed them on QVC and really miss the nice designs offered. I was in the market for a new one and the only one I could find was this set of 3. I thought it was a great deal on some pretty watches, even though I wasn't enamored with the leather straps. I really like them and will get used to the straps. I also used one of the discount codes I received in the mail recently so can't remember if I got $10 off or "free" shipping. A good buy!Screenshot 2024-03-20 081821.png

@Carolina925 , I have several Ecclissi watches, and many other brands. I'm a Fellow Dinosaur and I love the look of a traditional watch.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I wear a watch every day. I have two that I love and alternate between. I will always wear a watch. I don't want to have to pull out my phone either just to know the time...

My husband loves watches as well, so I think we will always wear one..

Ecclisi watches have always been so nice..Love the set of 3...

Honored Contributor

I have the Silver one with the Turquoise face, must be close to 30 years old, these days I wear my Apple watch 24/7 and only take it off to charge it 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Re: Ecclissi Watches

[ Edited ]

@Carolina925     I still wear a watch too.  I have an Ecclesi I bought from QVC many years ago.  It's solid sterling silver panther link with a tank style face that has amethyst on either side.  It's very weighty, but I only paid around $50 for it.  

I bought it to go with a hefty SS large rolo link bracelet with a lavender jade heart charm.  I also bought this from the Q.

Dummy me though, the heart charm swung around and put a crack in the bezel of my watch.

Respected Contributor

I have an Ecclissi from years ago with changeable straps, but I just wear my trusty old Timex which I've had for years. It feels strange if I don't have a watch on.

Esteemed Contributor

@Carolina925 

Those are nice looking watches.

I do love watches and used to have a nice collection, including a sterling silver Ecclissi.  I think I donated it some time ago, but will have to go through my "stuff."

While I love the look, I just have no need for wearing a watch since I'm retired and at home most of the time.

I don't care what time it is anymore! 

Esteemed Contributor

While I don't wear a watch daily I always wear one when I travel.  I'm one of those people who needs to know what time it is, especially when I am on a plane.  I normally have my phone totally off and use it sparingly when on vacation.  I do have several watches and I like them all.  The one I take with me will match the jewelry I am wearing as I don't take much of that with me either.  My favorite travel jewelry and watch is my Bellezza from HSN.

Valued Contributor

I have several Ecclissi watches, but all of my watches need batteries and I'm intimidated to replace batteries myself. I take mine to a repair shop, but it's rather costly. 

Ladies, do you replace the batteries yourself or take your watches to a repair shop?