Valued Contributor

I noticed over at Jtv Honora is on the website, the pieces shown are listed as "new arrivals " has Honora always been on Jtv ?

just wondering ...

Honored Contributor

@MalibuFox   Glad Honora might still be available somewhere.  Even when Tiffany ran a separate store locally to sell just pearls, Honora worked better for both my wardrobe and my sense of what I wanted to spend.  Now, even though I donate lots of my older jewelry purchases, I haven't included any of my many pieces of Honora.

Respected Contributor

@MalibuFox wrote:

I noticed over at Jtv Honora is on the website, the pieces shown are listed as "new arrivals " has Honora always been on Jtv ?

just wondering ...

I'm not sure.  I haven't been watching as frequently since I put myself on a jewelry diet lol.  I don't recall seeing them on there before though.💝🌸

Valued Contributor

@millieshops  looked like updated pieces as well. I think that the Genusis line they have over there is a pretty freshwater look. I like the organic feel and the pastels.

Valued Contributor

@cheriere  lol I don't think I have a jewelry diet bone in my body🤣

or for that matter any diet bone...🤣🤣🤣 you get gold stars for willpower!✨

Respected Contributor

@MalibuFox wrote:

@cheriere  lol I don't think I have a jewelry diet bone in my body🤣

or for that matter any diet bone...🤣🤣🤣 you get gold stars for willpower!✨

LOL, of course I still switch over during various programs on JTV throughout the day.   I'm just not watching 12 hours a day.  So, it's more of a jewelry snack here and there instead of a diet.😂

Valued Contributor

@cheriere I actually enjoy and appreciate all of the hosts over there, it's a good vibe ..😊

Respected Contributor

@MalibuFox wrote:

@cheriere I actually enjoy and appreciate all of the hosts over there, it's a good vibe ..😊

I do too.  They're all so down to earth.  💝🌸

Honored Contributor

@MalibuFox   I'm pretty much on a shopping channel diet. I will watch Q's beauty and jewelry sometimes, but rarely watch HSN and have never watched JTV or Shop whatever the other one is that folks discuss here.

Valued Contributor

@Shanus  I prefer to watch online if there's something that interests me.. I get too impatient with q in the way they present jewelry, it seems like they take forever to get

to the close ups and particulars on items...