Honored Contributor

I wonder what kind of changes they will make?  I really like the prices there.  Wonder if they will increase prices?  Hope not.  Their shipping has always been kind of slow.  And I don't think you can return things, can you?  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

A friend of mine (RIP, sadly at 51) loved Zulilly dresses. She was on a limited budget and found they were really cute. She was slim and pretty and the dresses looked good on her.

She mentioned the shipping was really really slow (like Hautelook.) 

If Q adds their excellent service, it would be a real hit. They have many cute things I look at but I don't like dealing with slow shipping. 

Contributor

I have been happy with everything I ordered from Zulily. The have great customer service.  One of my orders stated the item was a Hardcover Book, but it arrived and was paperback.  They refunded my money plus a $10 credit toward another purchase AND let me keep the book!  

Frequent Contributor

Zulily has stellar customer service! I have ordered several items from them, all home/kitchen items.  I ordered a fall wreath and it arrived a few days ago.  I was not happy when it arrived. The "berries" on the wreath were made of styrofoam and the coloring was coming off on several berries, revealing the styrofoam. Also, there is nothing attached to the wreath to hang it. While this can easily be fixed, I paid $40 for the wreath.  I called their customer service number, and they refunded my money, gave me a $10 credit, and let me keep the wreath.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC and Zulilly

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

There is one way in which Zulily could definitely use some improvement. They need to always give item measurements and more thorough descriptions.  

This set of lanterns has no measurements whatsoever.  How many people will pay $65 not knowing their size?

Cream Wooden Lantern - Set of Two

I was over on Zulily again just now, checking on an order status, and now these lanterns have measurements!  Spooky.  

SHOPR & JPC, would you think any less of me if I confess I might ponder the thought of ordering w/o measurements???  I looove these.  Coastal, Halloween/Fall??  Shame on you SHOPR, wagging my left pointer finger at you, lol.  I have never shopped Zulily.  However, being in the business that I am, it doesn't surprise me & JPC, spooky doesn't even cut it.  

@BornToShop, I don't know how I missed this.  Woman Very Happy Gee, I was really just using those lanterns as an example of something with no measurements, and now I learn that I almost made a sale? Ha Ha.  Well, Coincidental or not on the measurements eerily showing up, it no doubt feels like there are eyes everywhere!  ;-)

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

There is one way in which Zulily could definitely use some improvement. They need to always give item measurements and more thorough descriptions.  

This set of lanterns has no measurements whatsoever.  How many people will pay $65 not knowing their size?

Cream Wooden Lantern - Set of Two

I was over on Zulily again just now, checking on an order status, and now these lanterns have measurements!  Spooky.  

SHOPR & JPC, would you think any less of me if I confess I might ponder the thought of ordering w/o measurements???  I looove these.  Coastal, Halloween/Fall??  Shame on you SHOPR, wagging my left pointer finger at you, lol.  I have never shopped Zulily.  However, being in the business that I am, it doesn't surprise me & JPC, spooky doesn't even cut it.  

@BornToShop  and @SHOPR

BornToShop...you mean like this? booo.gif 

SHOPR has seen my finger wagging at least a couple of times this year...such a GREAT enabler...LOL